• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i also throw items away constantly unless im bored. Back in BB on red pikachu had a few good lagless TB matches. I know about WoI Zulo ive tried playing pit and found it too annoying to get WoI canceling to be consistent. Color is the other issue, ive obviously seen good pits around in the few years i play BB on and off. But like i said once i play against someone or watch their play style i remember it for life.

Ironic how one of my batman episodes i watched, the one where bruce goes to japan, he mentions fighting styles are what give you an identity in and of itself.

went back to TB because of DCing >.>

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
not really its not that fun bodying a spot dodge spammer

btw who is this purple diddy in here with me on red pikachu, black bowser and a just DCed good pink peach?

im pretty sure one of you guys has said you play purple diddy room dc'ed -_-

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
by free turnips you walk and auto pick them up? cuz this white peach in my room is doing that

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Woo! Good game Player 2!

At first you were an ******* using Marth, Snake, MK, but STILL had a tough time killing my Ganondorf when ''I was sandbagging'' LOL. Explains why your MK almost got killed while I had 0%, but I didn't want to be an ***. Lol. Then you became friendly and wanted to duel me with your Olimar, Zelda, Fox, and I think that was all of them. Then I showed you what my Ganon can do, and sadly my R button got stuck around when I was fighting your Zelda, so it was GAY.

I would love to identify you and duel you once again. Your cyan Yoshi was pretty good too.

Thanks to you, I am starting to see the patterns in MK players, to the point my only nightmare against MK, may no longer be my nightmare. ****ing D Smash. Also, I can see your every move almost, since I have to because I am Ganon, master of tech chasing.

Yea..if you are going to D smash, make sure you mix your **** up, because I know you are going to spot dodge for another stupid D smash.

When I footstooled you, and spiked you when you were MK. Damn, that was awesome! :D

If you remember a red Ganondorf doing this to you on Temple not too long from now, then you are the person I really would love to duel again. :D

GG's

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Okay, recap in case any of you were here. This happened about 1-2 hours ago.

I was Red Lucario, and used Snake a few times when I realized we were pretty much locked into Temple.
There were two other partyists, switching between a lot of characters.
Also, a crasher Pikachu, who switched to Samus at some point until I left.

If either of you two partyists are here, plz, for crap's sake, stop killing each other(and me!) by accident. You're both lucky that Pikachu/Samus was garbz, or we probably would've lost right on the first game.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Just left a group. There was a blue and white Lucario attacker, and a regular Peach and a white Dedede. I was green Marth/green Falcon/red Ike. Enjoy those knee of justices, P2 Lucario? You were *** *****. :troll: The Peach left and so did Lucario and a good P2 who was dark Falco/red Snake/fire Mario entered along with a P4 C. Falcon. Dedede left after I won with Ike so I left as well bored. Who were you, new P2?

Zulo

Smash Ace
Sephy, you wouldn't happen to have been the green Marf I came across a couple days ago in BB? I stole green Marth from you when you went black Link or something, and you changed to black Marth.. We did a lot of DS ladders and teamed up on people and stuff. Group lasted a really long time..

Edit: Really good Snake/Wario/yellow Falco/blue Ike/etc. I'm playing now, as green Marth/Pit. There was a white marth and someone else who left, then a Puff came in, and then a Zelda/ZSS.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lmao this guy being p4, was on luigi, falcon and pikachu scrubing it up

he be mad link killed him :troll:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
maybe later tonight i do wanna put the vids with san up yall will enjoy how he bodies people

Dyclone

Smash Ace
i met this great shiek player in BB, trying to 1v1 and practice my luigi
this ness is so annoying, last thing i want is to fight a ness or falco in BB. this snake is my hero! he saved me from ness, though he didn't get a single kill on ness with around 180% but that's what happens when you pick temple... now this snake is being an ***, poor ness realized he can't take us, why is he still here? I want an ike ditto

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Sephy, you wouldn't happen to have been the green Marf I came across a couple days ago in BB? I stole green Marth from you when you went black Link or something, and you changed to black Marth.. We did a lot of DS ladders and teamed up on people and stuff. Group lasted a really long time..

Edit: Really good Snake/Wario/yellow Falco/blue Ike/etc. I'm playing now, as green Marth/Pit. There was a white marth and someone else who left, then a Puff came in, and then a Zelda/ZSS.
That was me, bruh. Fun times fun times. B)

Zulo

Smash Ace
Haha wow, ran into two people here in like three days. What're the odds. Had fun pwning n00bs with ya'.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
having my first 2v2 in a while, i hope P4 doesn't ditch me, since he was the one that got me into this
Haha he left, but i can handle these two, Ness and Lucas no problem

FIREL

Smash Ace
Or.. if hes close to the ledge, just push him off / FLUDD him off ledge (if you have enough time)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
cant get a match so im recording **** till i can get on

lmao i just recorded those vids with san in it, when i upload them dont bother watching me his ike is x100 more interesting to watch lol

Dyclone

Smash Ace
such a boring taunt party. they usually are boring but this one...
i think i got rid of the black fox, i made sure to be as gay and spammy as possible
whoops, he's back again, i took care of it.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
it's kinda harder to tell if they change the character or color,
... and he wasn't a crasher, i just got sick of him :troll:

Dyclone

Smash Ace
^When i watch a person play, it makes it harder for me to notice familiar habits or playstyles, it's easier for me to notice if i'm the one playing' em

seeing a 2v1 here, i would help the poor kirby, but he gave me no reason to want to help
I just will not turn a 2v1 into a 3v1, because i dont want to... and the other 2 are annoying me

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Only two ways to make me fight. If I see that you are a pro, I WILL get a 1 v 1 with you. Or, if people attack me purposely. I just watch the rest of the time.

God, why do I keep getting this STUPID error code in my blog submission window. >___>

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXAcpSuiWWo

keep your eye on the gold ike :p

he also did a quick draw to the ledge during a match at SV which i dont think i recorded. He wave bounced it and grabbed the ledge pretty neat

you can tell in the first match when i was on zelda i started to recognize who he was and just kept spamming taunts LOL

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I would love to try to atleast be able to take a stock from this Ike with my Ganondorf ;D He's good, the Ike I 2 stocked with Ganny was a rusty version of this Ike. <3

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i love how he tries to spike people <3 and if you land on the platform he'll tech chase you LOL

Top Bottom