• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
You know, Dark, your Jigglypuff reminds me of a Jigglypuff that couldn't get to my Bowser a LONG time ago. It was on the left of FD, and I read every move of that Jigglypuff, to the point, I baited them to airdodge so I can use up air after landing a free 70ish % on them. Was that your Jiggly, if you can remember? They were a pretty good Jigglypuff player. >->

I befriended the Jigglypuff afterwards.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
prolly not i just recently started playing jiggly

also who is this red falco/ purple fox thats 1v1ing me losing to my rob is sad ROFL he lost on his MK to my kirby

LOSER~!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
its random, listen to your wii and if she loads ur next match quickly, no cpus. If the wii takes awhile to load 3-4 seconds its loading cpus

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Either way when your going up against a room whether it be 1v1 or w/e always prepare for your opponents. When i 1v1 someone i typically get on my best character for obvious reasons.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Dark, I found your Ike.. We're getting in some intense 1v1's. You're sure it's san though? There's also a good Mario/Bowser/MK here. I suck against Mario for some reason.

If this is san he's definitely.. sanbagging. :troll:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Dark, I found your Ike.. We're getting in some intense 1v1's. You're sure it's san though? There's also a good Mario/Bowser/MK here. I suck against Mario for some reason.

If this is san he's definitely.. sanbagging. :troll:
theres a possibility that its not the same person. San plays mainly ike and sometimes jigglypuff. lol if he sandbags its not my problem his performance is terrible.

Wii is a he. Look at the controller for god's sake.
Controller has a male port at the end, wii has several female ports on her so think again.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Oh I'm sure it's the same one. He kept trying to sh dair spike me, did bthrow dash attack, was rly good, and kept doing that one taunt where Ike's all "hm." and throws his sword in the ground. He changed to yellow Pit, pink Falcon (to taunt spam- I joined him of course), and TL. No Puff though, even after I went Puff.

Wii? As in, we? Could it be multiple girls? Would explain the multiple ports.

1544C

Smash Rookie
Right now I just played with a good diddy kong/gold ike. We had just three matches and two of them ended in sudden death.
I always use fire mario and fire luigi on basic brawl

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ggs@this blue DK/Marth

the lag and items was getting inbetween us an our deep love making. Like u guys dont understand our love making was so intense that the other 2 guys 1v1 each other stopped fighting COMPLETELY to watch us :troll:

also supa is this green peach you?

link2702

Smash Champion
damnit.....was in a basic brawl with a wolf just now....rolled around waaaaaaaaaaay to much, but other then that seemed like he knew what he was doing, had his pattern of rolling down enough by the 3rd or so match, but just freaking couldn't get a chance to punish it due to lag....annnd...the other thing....

....the other 2 players had all those dang items on that pretty much screwed any chance of us having a decent fight, and most of the time it was impossible to get in a situation to avoid picking em up, bob-bombs, soccer balls, bumpers, whoever was turning on all the items kept getting em every match @_@.

despite the fact that neither of the other two would do anything but watch, you'd *think* they'd turn the items off...

EDIT: just got into another bb with a decent player, this time both of us going random charaacters, when i got pit one match and beat his dk....he went pit the next match....and i got..ganondork :|

but the supprising thing was....i actually did good :| despite never using the character at all, i seemed to just supprise him and trick him into alot of ganons aerials and jab even pulled off the ganon super jump and avoided one of his moves just barely.

i think it threw him off that for one thing, he found a decent competitive player close to his skill level, and then really threw him off that the person got the crappiest character in the game taht match.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
Was anyone an Ike/MK/Snake/Falco today? The lag was terrible so we were all spamming. After a few matches with MK they started to ditto me. When they chose Falco they kept on doing BDACUS at random times.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Who was that spamachu I sandbagged on until the last minute? I was red Ike/gold Falco/headband Pika/green Snake/fire Luigi/green Kirby. Haha you RQd after my Snake *****ed you around. Enjoyed gettin 3 stocked, papa? :troll:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I just recently had to deal with different randoms picking Pikachu. 2 of them were spamming Thunder Jolt and Thunder only while this other would always use Dsmash every time if you got close to him.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Lol. Who's this G&W on TB? Sorry I countered your 9-hammer and killed you and your partner. :troll:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
good green samus in this room. Has me on red pika, default zelda, black pit

she left, her ZSS was good too. Sucked the other 2 guys got in the way. Didnt get to fight her much.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
If I run into you again and we don't have everyone not in the mood to fight. I got an annoying blue Lucas around fighting a baby blue Samus and he stole my KO on Olimar and tries to KO me. Well the Olimar left but we all D/Ced when it said "Brawling" after the timer for a round to start ended...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
man this guy MK got trashed so did his DK. Ahahaah he rage quit the room after his spammy wolf won nice try but that vid of your awful MK is going up on the net. Dying to Ikes eruption at 46% more then twice is SAD. And you should feel sad for that terrible ****.

link2702

Smash Champion
meh....bored with OoT3ds's master quest atm(doing a 3 heart no continues run on the master quest, after i beat the main game...which if u count how many times i beat the original....would be over 200 times now....i decided to give myself a challenge, i have master quest for gcn, but the 3ds one and its enemies doing double damage, decided i'd do a 3 heart run on it)

anyway back on topic;

i'ma get on lolbrawl for a bit

i almost always start out as metaknigth or snake(love scaring them casuals) so look for a pink meta and a green cameo snake, if i find any decent oppenents i'll go my main or secondary, other then that after the snake or meta its entirely random.

Zulo

Smash Ace
I haven't, but it's a known glitch.

I have, though, as Ike, gotten stuck inside the pillar by trying to cross it as it came up. I was quite literally hidden inside the pillar.

Also right now, I 1v1'd this really good snake/falco who played some other characters, That is, until this annoying white MK jumped in.. Then it broke out into 2v2 almost instantly with me and the Falco against MK and some Lucario or TL or something. The MK was pretty good, in a dsmash/nair-spammy MK kind of way. Though he did hold the IDC for a good 30 seconds, which was impressive. The MK eventually left and now I'm getting back to 1v1'ing the Falco guy. 's fun stuff.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
3v1 a room on wario lol these guys were just itching for a fight

too bad its lagging bad

link2702

Smash Champion
whoever said they faced a spammy wolf earlier....

i think i just faced that same turd.

dear god if the lag wasn't so bad that match my falco would of butchered him, he kept going after the idle player the whole time when i was just shield grabbing his Fsmashes but stilll i couldn't keep up with him killing the idle player so much.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
its ok link i'll find it first and destroy him

after i troll this 1v2 party :troll:

alright time to get rid of them with MK

Dyclone

Smash Ace
first good sonic i've met in BB, kinda spammy but atleast he's decent, though i don't think this FFA will last

link2702

Smash Champion
:troll: u mad metaknight? snake just ***** u hard don't even main snake, just use em for gits and shiggles.

Top Bottom