• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

skyheart

Smash Lord
i know right, how he gonna say he sandbagged, when i beat him with fox. i think me using fox instead of falcon was sandbagging

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
No Johns, I used Ness in Grand Finals lol (though in the gayest possible way you can imagine).

I probably would have won winner's finals if I had done the Corneria gay instead of cp'ing Falcon to DK64. Besides Mute City, IDK where to cp Falcon with Peach.

WHERE

thumbswayup

Smash Master
WOW

at the last two pages. Rico you told me you lost to Sage on aim, but I thought you were joking. NO sandbagging johns, they'll never let you live down your loss to Sage. LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE

also I'm never Falcon dittoing you ever again because of this.

Adjusting for inflation, Gone With the Wind was the highest grossing film ever. Considering tickets were like 1-2 dollars that is saying a lot.
Yeah I know, Avatar is like the first film ever that has a chance of crossing that insane number.

wait what? omni must of carried yo azz nicca LOL

on a side note, i got 3rd in a brawl tourney and i won a these tokens which are like a gift certificare to buy stuff in a dealers room. it was like 30 dollers in cash if it was real money. i gayed the **** out of people with ic's. to express to my gratitude to how much i hate brawl. if i hate it, everyone else must suffer, mwahaaha
*high five*

AHAHAAHAH SAGE WON?!! WTF LOOL

what the hell is this 2010 new year **** ....

umm thumbs winning pound 4 is not so off now!
HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Rico in finals?
But hes baaaaaaaaad
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

so we all gonna hang at otakon?
of course

******* kjdfalfs
ROFL

Shinku

Smash Champion
im so ****ing salty right now cuz of magfest. fact is, i should of won but gayed cuz of bracket johns. so yeah im going to keep johning cuz i rarely ever do, single elimination in early rounds.

also i wish i entered pound 4, but if it wasnt so **** expensive i enter. seb i need my controller asap, whenever your free. today if preferably.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
im so ****ing salty right now cuz of magfest. fact is, i should of won but gayed cuz of bracket johns. so yeah im going to keep johning cuz i rarely ever do, single elimination in early rounds.

also i wish i entered pound 4, but if it wasnt so **** expensive i enter. seb i need my controller asap, whenever your free. today if preferably.
You still can enter, assuming you have the money, of course. Tomorrow between 10pm-12am registration reopens.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

Sometime later this week.

hyped about avatar much??
WTF!!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Rico, no amount of sandbagging could explain your loss to Sage. Just for that, I'm going to humiliate you with Link and DK next time we play and probably Fox if I feel like being gay. You have lost the right to Falcon ditto.

Oh, I'm also training David to beat you with Yoshi and Roy ;)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Big Melee fest with all the gang needs to happen this weekend. College Park/Sypher's/ANYWHERE this is our last chance to practice for the biggest Melee tournament in history. Rico and Justin can settle their rivalry there and we can smash all night.

WHO'S WITH ME

Shinku

Smash Champion
recco taking me out early then losing to ****ing sage honestly makes me sick. i walked away during grand finals to go play zelda assuming recco was gonna 3-0 him. i liked 4 stock sage like 10 times. wtf

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
yeah nice try rico
maybe next year you will beat him.. lol

-------

and wow... my District 9 DVD that i won bidding in ebay was delayed....... !! the guy just told me after a week i've been waiting...

so stupid, now i have to get another one.. and wait another week.. :(

Reioumu

Smash Lord
No Johns, I used Ness in Grand Finals lol (though in the gayest possible way you can imagine).

I probably would have won winner's finals if I had done the Corneria gay instead of cp'ing Falcon to DK64. Besides Mute City, IDK where to cp Falcon with Peach.

WHERE
I'll moneymatch your anything lol.

Can't smash this weekend, Melty tourney up in Baltimore.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
If people want to come over to my place to smash on friday that's ok with me...

EE I'll mm you in melee. The one time we faced each other in tournament in melee I beat you...

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Cafe, that's why I don't use ebay lol. I had some bad experiences with it when I was 16 and I never used it again. Eh I should probably give it another chance someday.

Excellent Joe, tell Justin! I want to see the mm between him and Rico lol. We'll figure out where we're gonna have it. Shinku and CK you guys better be in.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Sage, you KNOW I let you win lmao, you saw me play Doll later, I have no problem against Peach, I just wanted to **** through an easier losers bracket.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero

thumbswayup

Smash Master
The mm I had with Mogwai was more of a friendly thing, since it was just for $1. We hadn't played each other since the first Rom and I think we both surprised one another with how much better we had gotten. Plus I really don't need to get into how gay Falco is to Falcon lol

edit- lmao @ tame dragons. Was it South Park that called Avatar Dances with Smurfe? Since it's Dances with Wolves with blue people lol

Top Bottom