• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Reioumu

Smash Lord

Here's my pool
ThethetheLyme
Tope
Rei
Btree
PockyD
I don't know who Lyme is, but yeah... Tope's definitely making it out, I haven't really seen pocky play, but I know he's been around for awhile, also it looks like he plays IC's :(. I need to learn that matchup again, haven't played against them in 1v1 since Blues. Btree has a record of beating me a lot. The tables shall turnip! I'm pretty sure I'm making it out.

zoro
Reneblade
ThumbsWayUp
Cactaur
Mr. F
... lol Seb has Cactuar in his pool. But yeah, Seb you should make it out pretty easily

Chaosknight
Crimson Blur
Inui
Kiwi
Th0rn
CK... I wish I had your pool.

Tubes
Yo
Darc
captain jadde
Crio
Tony... Don't squander this pool, you should make it out pretty easily.

juan
TecZero
Excel_Zero
Apollo
Aposl
Haley's pool is free lol

Well, I wish the pools were seeded better locationwise. It pains me to see a lot of pool with either 2+MD/VA or no MD/VA. Mine has 3, Mango's has zero, M2K's has zero... etc etc

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
gilbert i mean wow...protecting your teammate is one thing but i mean...at this point i'd say **** HIM and just tell it all to the police...and I mean...all this over gambling...*sighs* I hate the NBA

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Not really, he's probably trying to humiliate me lol :(

Arenas is a moron, I'd also nominate Allen Iverson for the decade haha

At least AI made up for it. Arenas ... he is laughing and acting on and then this pic comes during a game..a GAME

**** got me tight only cause he , at one point, has been invovled heavily with mlg and this ****** is playing modern warfare 2 for real-.-

Top Bottom