• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Ghostype

Smash Champion
OMG, pound 4 is in 1 week o____O

also, is it too late to pre reg for Katsukon? =[
Rofl dude, I forgot to pre-register as well. I thought about it for the first time, a few hours ago. PHAIL

I guess we're waiting in line!

Rei - I guess you're in a different pool now! Goodluck!

Shinku

Smash Champion
the line for katsukon is no where near as bad as otakon. i never pre reg. just get there early and youll be fine. 30 mins to a hour goes by fast

me and mike aka skins waited and he just talk about metal gear the whole time

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I wanna see that video.

Hmm BMX said he has a room for Katsu but I was hoping to get the usual gang in a room.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
the line for Katsu is fun. Me and the people from VCU sang 99 bottles of beer on the wall and bohemian rhapsody :D. Much fun was had. We should all do Queen's don't stop me now.

And I guess Plank is still making the pools, mine looks like this now

Chaos Marth
daniel_the_seraph
The Doug
Zgetto
Rei
Looks free lol!

I was switched with schoolie dee

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
oh man I ****ing love that video...still can't believe I met Trevor Moore [the "kid" at the end] when he was 15 [so like...14 years ago?]

nice kid =D

also...? it's not racist unless you don't get that it's a joke...poor wording, Seb [giving you the benefit of the doubt here, of COURSE you'd know it's a joke XD]

thumbswayup

Smash Master
OMG, Seb, you have to do this. You can play in a bracket with the top 7 Falcons in the world if you do well enough.

Also, if you haven't, you must watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRAqu5IK3yA
Awesome, I am definitely going to get in on that. I'll finally get to play both SS and Darkrain :)

Can't watch that link at work, I'll check it out when I get home.

Top Bottom