• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I love how you cling to that one 4 stock, yeah man, out of all the times we've played over these years you were able to four stock my rusty *** Fox n 3 stock my rusty *** Falco the same day. GOOD JOB SEB, CHAMP IN THE MAKING. THAT SO NEGATES ALL THOSE TIMES WHEN I ACTUALLY PLAYED THIS GAME THAT I NEVER LOST A SET TO YOU.

Idiot, I'm going to **** you at Pound.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I love how you cling to that one 4 stock, yeah man, out of all the times we've played over these years you were able to four stock my rusty *** Fox n 3 stock my rusty *** Falco the same day. GOOD JOB SEB, CHAMP IN THE MAKING. THAT SO NEGATES ALL THOSE TIMES WHEN I ACTUALLY PLAYED THIS GAME THAT I NEVER LOST A SET TO YOU.

Idiot, I'm going to **** you at Pound.
Phil getting salty and cute the way I like him.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If any of you guys wanna get in on this contest with me feel free, its easy if you can get laid. When I bone my GF on her period I make sure she makes the bloodiest mess on my sheets so I can show it off to my friends. They're my stains of honor, all my friends lately now do it too just to try and beat me but so far I've got the most square inches of stain. Once the sheet is fully stained, I will use it to make a toga. It is the ultimate sense of pride. If any of you think you can beat me let me know when you get a chance to try it out and we can compare our sheets in person.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
BUT WHY HERE?!?!! Why can't he ruin another thread with them -_-

OMG Phil I forgot to tell you, Mike's sister used the expression "passed the buck" while we were in line for Sherlock Holmes. I almost died.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
new thread title......

The band of the Hawk: We **** block like Griffin!
DAMMIT LOBOS IT'S GRIFFITH YOU FOOL

That's unfortunate for him :3
Maybe I will give it to her ROFL

did someone say my name?

oh, it's just stupid drama... nm then. For what it's worth, I'd beat anyone in this crew :laugh:.
LOL must have been funny to see this thread pop up a dozen times when you name searched today ;) btw this isn't a real crew, but if you're saying you can take down any of the people I smash on a regular basis with, well we'll just wait until Pound to find out :p

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
LOL must have been funny to see this thread pop up a dozen times when you name searched today ;) btw this isn't a real crew, but if you're saying you can take down any of the people I smash on a regular basis with, well we'll just wait until Pound to find out :p
I was just going off of who's listed in the first post, *shrugs*.

See you cats at Pound 4, feel free to MM me, I'll be accepting pretty much all $1-5 MMs with absolutely no prejudice, and most higher $ MMs.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I was just going off of who's listed in the first post, *shrugs*.

See you cats at Pound 4, feel free to MM me, I'll be accepting pretty much all $1-5 MMs with absolutely no prejudice, and most higher $ MMs.
I haven't edited the first post in sooo long haha. I'll get on that sometime.

Let's get a lot of friendlies in at Pound. I don't get much Falco practice.

Shinku

Smash Champion
yo seb, im off wendsay thursday and sunday but not friday and saturday so obviously i wont be going to chu's. so yeah, lets smash one of those days nicca.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lol I just keep picturing a frog in the background. Then I'm like, why is there a frog at this tournament. They started looking for entrants outside of the human race or some ****?

Top Bottom