• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HOLY ****

Avatar looks to have made ANOTHER 75 MILL this weekend! OMFG it's already one of the highest grossing films of all time just after it's third week. It's going to outgross Titanic in less than a month if these numbers continue. It's just ****ing insane $75 mill for three weekends in row.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
HOLY ****

Avatar looks to have made ANOTHER 75 MILL this weekend! OMFG it's already one of the highest grossing films of all time just after it's third week. It's going to outgross Titanic in less than a month if these numbers continue. It's just ****ing insane $75 mill for three weekends in row.
Furries unite

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Adjusting for inflation, Gone With the Wind was the highest grossing film ever. Considering tickets were like 1-2 dollars that is saying a lot.

Shinku

Smash Champion
wait what? omni must of carried yo azz nicca LOL

on a side note, i got 3rd in a brawl tourney and i won a these tokens which are like a gift certificare to buy stuff in a dealers room. it was like 30 dollers in cash if it was real money. i gayed the **** out of people with ic's. to express to my gratitude to how much i hate brawl. if i hate it, everyone else must suffer, mwahaaha

Shinku

Smash Champion
honestly i thought the prizes were awesome, i mean, you still get a medal, but free choice of video games to cool merchandise is amazing =D . ***** gay the seeding was in melee, i pretty much gave recco the match. sage won btw. woopdy doo

Lobos

Smash Master
other way around, I carried omni in doubles lol but still a great teammate.....better than cinku

good job beating kids and non tourney people in brawl.....and then losing to sage in melee....quit life please

KageMurphy

Smash Master
***** gay the seeding was in melee, i pretty much gave recco the match. sage won btw. woopdy doo
***** gay the seeding was in melee, i pretty much gave recco the match. sage won btw. woopdy doo

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
good job beating kids and non tourney people in brawl.....and then losing to sage in melee....quit life please
I never played Shinku. He got eliminated in the 2nd round by Skyheart (single elimination + random seeding). Then through a combination of bad cp's, sd's, and general gayness I beat skyheart after losing to him in winner's finals.

Shinku

Smash Champion
I never played Shinku. He got eliminated in the 2nd round by Skyheart (single elimination + random seeding). Then through a combination of bad cp's, sd's, and general gayness I beat skyheart after losing to him in winner's finals.
exactly seeding was ****ing stupid. singles elimination?!?!?! i fought him for my 2nd match, i played him 2-3 times a week. i just was like screw it.

yeah i should of won, god i swear i ****ing hate convention tourneys more than anyone.

sage should of lost to recco though, i dont get it either

skyheart

Smash Lord
yea shinku johning mad hard right now, I ***** THE BALLS OFF HIM. it should have been me and him in finals. but whatever. had fun fighting sage. my counter picks were awesome. cant wait to see the vids. and yea sage is officially better than shinku now =D

Top Bottom