• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
"people say there are no more beast's in the world but THEY ARE SOOO ****ING WRONG..."

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

seb wanna play today?

also kage vs mango is finally up. yayuhzzz
I didn't get much sleep last night because of the poker game, so I'm collapsing right now. I seriously doubt we'll be able to play lol. btw what IS everyone doing tonight? You'd think we'd all be going nuts with the decade ending or something.

Kage vs Mango is up? Aw yeah

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I love how people said Pound 3 would be the last big melee event and now look where we are rofl, too good.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That Samus is INSANE, I've never seen one combo so well not even Hugs! I can't believe I was rooting for him against Darkrain at some points LOOOOL his combos were just so ****ing good!

Shut up Phil. I'm not sure what my resolutions are this year, but the first will be to ensure that doesn't happen.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
yeah dude he stayed at my place for Tipped Off 5 and ALL of us in the house were just like " =O...omfg... IHSB is SOOOO good WTF?!?!?!"

Saw a LOT of potential in that dude and I'm really glad to see him progress so much so quickly since then! He's a ****in monster and I expect amazing things out of him =D

Also...his irreverent humor knows no match! GET SCHOOLED BY A WHITE BOI, PHIL!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It can't possibly suck, we're all together just like old times. Besides, I had waaaay too much White Castle at Rom 2 and I don't think I want it for a long time haha

Also Enver, I think I've seen IHSB post on the Falcon boards a lot wtf?

Shinku

Smash Champion
i really cant see how pound 4 is gonna suck. ss, darkrain, m2k, shiz, kage, mango, and on and on and on, just thinking about all those good players makes me wish it was right now. but md/va's finest with me winning pound 4 of course, yeah seb i said it, what now?!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Also Enver, I think I've seen IHSB post on the Falcon boards a lot wtf?
he was one of NES n00b's closest friends so I'm sure he not only had stuff to add to Falcon knowledge but he joined in on the shenanigans that he was probably made aware of by n00b XD

not a direct reference to any incident, just a heads up so that you don't feel too disappointed when some midwest white boy outclasses you in classlessness XD

though for real, he's the ****ing man...love that guy...I don't know if he'd outdo you, but I DO know you guys would have a LOT (of dead babies and little girls) to talk about.

Top Bottom