• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMFAO the very best part :p

That's the best AMV movie trailer mix I've ever seen. I once had an idea to make one using Code Geass with the Star Trek trailer (cause it's beast), but then realized that would take waaaay too much time and isn't worth it.

and a million bucks to whoever can name the movie the thread title is referencing :D

Frozen

Smash Lord
Oh, I see. The movie is called Ironman, so they use the song Ironman in every possible way to promote it. I mean the song HAS to fit. They have the same name! It makes perfect sense.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Woah @ that Mango/Alex/Lucky video, I mean who the **** is Alex and why do they all seem like they are even better then Shiz in tech skill, that was scary and amazing, I want to play Melee more then ever now.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So I waltzed into work a little late today and one of my co-workers informs me the Lieutenant Colonel (he's basically our acting boss right now since our supervisor passed away) was looking for me earlier. I get slightly worried, but just now he came into our room for a brief second and spoke to my co-worker then right as he left he yelled, "YOU!" to me. I freaked out and looked at him and he continued, "We'll talk about Sherlock Holmes later!" and bolts out of the room. I had told my co-worker what I thought of the movie yesterday and apparantly he told the Lieutenant Colonel that I "hated" it. A burst of rage and terror filled me, "MANUEL YOU IDIOT!", I tell him, now panicking thinking I was in trouble and I'd never hear the end of it from the Colonel for disliking the film. But then my co-worker says, "Don't worry, he didn't like the movie either haha", to which I respond, "Manuel you GENIUS!". Haha who knew the freaking Colonel would feel the same way about that movie. WHEW

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Toasty you don't celebrate Christmas, you're into that Ramendon stuff.
You must have me mistaken for Cafe...

But no, **** what Christmas is and has been for a while. I can't ****ing stand it.

I applaud those who embrace the holiday spirit, give to their loved ones from the heart, and cherish the time spent with family whether that's an already frequent occurrence or not.

And while the facts surrounding Christmas and its supposed origin are incongruous [lol hey Pagans want a better holiday?], I suppose "it's the thought that counts" so I applaud those who sincerely celebrate the religious aspect of it.

**** everyone else.

You greedy mother****ers.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
tl;dr

anyway

win
Way to be late as ****, n****!

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9174421&postcount=10330

And to think, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Seb - why? because I'm endorsing the holiday spirit, family, good will, and SINCERE [and equally sincere appreciation for] gifts? Don't get it twisted: When I say sincere, I don't mean that giving the same gift to everyone at work is necessarily insincere. You at least thought about everyone you work with.

I just can't stand the expectation it creates and the unfair amount of negativity caused by disappointment.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lol, I'm doing these MM's cause we're all gonna be in the same hotel and I wanna see how good you guys really are and have fun but I ain't risking 20 against some one who ONLY plays melee lol. 3 dollars like for you and Shinku and CK if he wants.

Lobos

Smash Master
lol @ facebook pic.....toasty when I click on your link it says forbidden 403 error

anyways....everyone can suck a ****....especially that shinku guy

skyheart

Smash Lord
Lol, I'm doing these MM's cause we're all gonna be in the same hotel and I wanna see how good you guys really are and have fun but I ain't risking 20 against some one who ONLY plays melee lol. 3 dollars like for you and Shinku and CK if he wants.
well if its only for fun then no mm is needed. and i dont ONLY play melee. i play lots of games =D. and i only melee once a week if im lucky

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOLLLL I wasn't even paying attention, hahaha I thought you meant your response to me about disappointing you XD

I ****ing LOVE that moment in the movie.
Almost had a collapsed lung from laughing so hard in theaters during that scene :laugh:

Phil why do you even want to mm Shinku and CK? There's no point when all of us can just play as many friendlies as we want.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I don't want any sandbagging but you're the only one who flat out ***** me last time we played though, which honestly pisses me off. :mad::mad:

Top Bottom