• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
stfu Ed

Just did the Iron man challenge in Melee with David. He started at the top left and I at the bottom right and we used EVERY single character in the game. Took us an hour and 40 minutes LOL our eyes are bleeding.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
I just gave Seb my own little Iron man challenge, raw, he was more then open for it too.

<3 ;)
I was drinking soda and immediately after I saw this, I spat it onto my monitor screen, and it shot out of my nose. Now my nostrils burn, my eyes are watery from laughter, and I can't breathe. Thanks. :ohwell:

Nice goatse Seb.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
As much as I suffered 4chan to find that I am disappoint with this pitiful response. Go **** yourself Sebastian.
Good, I hope you never make another disturbing post again.

I would also think of an even better response right now, but I'm an idiot and decided to stay up until 4:30 this morning and now I'm at work with barely any sleep and almost no one is here cause of the holidays.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'd find the poker Kermit pic cool if it wasn't me they were comparing it to. I bear no resemblance to the talking green sock.

Glad everyone is seeing Avatar :D spread the word, it's making so much money right now. In one week it should cross the $300 mill mark domestically.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMFAO James Cameron is what you'd call a very tempermental person. There are crazy stories of him being a maniacal fiend while directing on the set of any of his movies. This doesn't surprise me at all. I'll stick to asking Spielberg for autographs :p oh, and, "Everytime you open your mouth you absolutely justify my decision". That part was the best LOL

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
YEa AVATAR ****ING SUCKED

wtf the only thing going for it was the ****ing visuals ahahahaah who would wanna see a ****ing movie just for the visuals

Good **** James cameron ! you just robbed america

thumbswayup

Smash Master
ROFL @ the comments:

"This is obviously a ****ing set-up by TMZ, anyone that doesn’t think so is an idiot. I would have done the same thing. Oh and $15 an hour? **** you, I make minimum, eat a ****."

LOL CK, oh and correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't most moviegoers that liked Transformers 2 enjoy it only for the visuals?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Kind of a **** move by Cameron, but I wouldn't be surprised if he only reacted that way because he saw the camera and realized what was going on.

Thumbs, Transformers 2... bad example.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol Toasty, describes you pretty well haha

np NKB, that trailer played when we saw Sherlock Holmes. The theater ERUPTED with laughter when he asked what color Michael Jackson was and screamed when she said black hahaha

edit- YES, I saw that combo vid earlier. Holy **** it is ****ing ****! Falcon punch tech chases, crazy nair to knees, and perfect waveshining on platforms. It's ****ing insane

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
lol Toasty, describes you pretty well haha

np NKB, that trailer played when we saw Sherlock Holmes. The theater ERUPTED with laughter when he asked what color Michael Jackson was and screamed when she said black hahaha

edit- YES, I saw that combo vid earlier. Holy **** it is ****ing ****! Falcon punch tech chases, crazy nair to knees, and perfect waveshining on platforms. It's ****ing insane
Lol, every time I see mango play, I feel the NEED to start playing Melee again. =D

This was my favorite song of the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwYMJNO8vR4 It got me so hype for the combos!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
MM's at Pound for 3 bucks

Shinku
Thumbs?
CK

9 bucks down the drain rofl

Edit: wait I can recover it, Skyheart, 9 dollar MM!

Top Bottom