• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lol I'm just messing around, I'm just pumped for the Hotel, many drinks and smash to be had!

edit: **** you LOL

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Avatar made 19 MILLION YESTERDAY, WHICH WAS THE MONDAY AFTER IT'S SECOND WEEKEND HOLY ****ING ****

HAHAHAHA I was right, it's gonna outgross Titanic and even cross the 2 billion mark. Who knew the only film to beat it in 12 years would be made by the same guy LMFAO

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Ok, just got back from Avatar.

I definitely pulled a Boondocks. I was there in my Che Guevara shirt, had a copy of the Autobiography of Malcolm X in the theater just to read while waiting. So, the movie goes on, another tale of imperialism, great movie, etc.

However, I noticed that a few people were looking at me uncofortably. So, I calmly exit the theater, sit down, open up Malcolm X and just shake my head at every caucasian individual leaving the theater.

Good day. Good movie.

Shinku

Smash Champion
lol @ facebook pic.....toasty when I click on your link it says forbidden 403 error

anyways....everyone can suck a ****....especially that shinku guy
yet you keep thinking about me, im flatterd, you fuggin f@ag

yeah alex valle is crazy. a legend in alpha and 3rd strike and so on, then again what a nasty sakura lol

edit - this is for all you iron man fans out there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg8l_MvMH8Q

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Ok, just got back from Avatar.

I definitely pulled a Boondocks. I was there in my Che Guevara shirt, had a copy of the Autobiography of Malcolm X in the theater just to read while waiting. So, the movie goes on, another tale of imperialism, great movie, etc.

However, I noticed that a few people were looking at me uncofortably. So, I calmly exit the theater, sit down, open up Malcolm X and just shake my head at every caucasian individual leaving the theater.

Good day. Good movie.
Haha <3 we will DEFINITELY play at Pound 4

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Seb was genetically grown from one of my shaven pubic hairs, its time you all knew the truth.... its why our bond is so strong!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm watching Cop Land, starring Sylvester Stallone. It's not a Rocky movie, but I still like it! I just keep imagining Drago beating the **** out of Apollo Creed for some reason.

Shinku

Smash Champion
****ING SICK MAN! Thanks for the video!

Ed, when I get back from Texas, see me at Street Fighter! I bringing the Sakura Back!!!!!!!
LOL! i was just watching some old vids of me playing vs tonys sagat. i honestly have played sf4 for almost a month. been playing too much zelda/melee to get ready for pound 4. but yeah man, im down for making you retire again :chuckle:

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
LOL! i was just watching some old vids of me playing vs tonys sagat. i honestly have played sf4 for almost a month. been playing too much zelda/melee to get ready for pound 4. but yeah man, im down for making you retire again :chuckle:
YOU DIDN'T MAKE ME I CHOSE TO!!!!

After you be me like 20-0.....

ROFL! That was a dark day =D

Reioumu

Smash Lord
OH YOU SURE!!!? Seb is such a pu$$y goddammit!!! Man This mac sux mad c0ck!!! ugh macs r dumb. Avatar was alrite, but dam blue booooobz n ****!!!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Yeah, give me the money when we meet up on the 15th or anytime before then. Seb I might be able to give you a ride there if you need it.

skyheart

Smash Lord
so wait, am i staying at the hotel too? like people keep telling me i am but i haven't even like talked to anyone about it

Top Bottom