• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Welllllllllll LOL, I have my reasons...

For starters, I haven't reserved my hotel room yet. Mainly because the stupid hotel involved requires you pay one nights stay automatically. Which I haven't had the money for.

Secondly, I still got a lot of work to do with Artist Alley. I don't feel like I'm ready to start selling my art again, I'm trying to do an overhaul of my portfolio. It may or may not happen.

And, it's so hard to travel by bus/train with all the stupid luggage I have. I need to find a better alternative (note: I don't have a car LOL).

Yea tl;dr but Katsu is seeming to be problematic.

Also...they don't allow ppl to sell stickers =(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'll try...I just wanted to give you guys some notice. Not that anyone was staying in my hotel room, but yea :(

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Welllllllllll LOL, I have my reasons...

For starters, I haven't reserved my hotel room yet. Mainly because the stupid hotel involved requires you pay one nights stay automatically. Which I haven't had the money for.

Secondly, I still got a lot of work to do with Artist Alley. I don't feel like I'm ready to start selling my art again, I'm trying to do an overhaul of my portfolio. It may or may not happen.

And, it's so hard to travel by bus/train with all the stupid luggage I have. I need to find a better alternative (note: I don't have a car LOL).

Yea tl;dr but Katsu is seeming to be problematic.

Also...they don't allow ppl to sell stickers =(
Lol then just give the stickers to me and if somehow money finds its way to you then everything will be cool!

I wish I could house you =( (I like like 7 minutes away from the Gaylord) but my parentals are starting to be more stern about letting people stay over =(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Lol then just give the stickers to me and if somehow money finds its way to you then everything will be cool!

I wish I could house you =( (I like like 7 minutes away from the Gaylord) but my parentals are starting to be more stern about letting people stay over =(
Money somehow finds its way? LOL xD I wish I could set up a site or something for ppl to use paypal for stickers. I mean I COULD, I know HOW but legalities may be an issue...

Thanks for your thought though about housing :)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
she doesn't live with me anymore

she live with her ex bf's house, she come visit me + cook for me, once a week (she also help us pay rent, still)
so i can't celebrate with my family at all.. tomorrow

but she will take us out to eat, sunday.. but never Christmas time :/

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Cristin :( make it to Katsu dammit :( I didn't get a room thinking you guys would get one :(.

I don't have money to book it currently after buying for the pound 4 room

g-regulate

Smash Hero
one day some fox player is gonna DI out of your usmash on your last stock, punish, and win the match to win the set. i hope that makes you see the truth

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I was watching SNL tonight and Kermit was on singing with Robert De Niro, good **** Seb.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
saw avatar in Real D 3D

it was amazing,

I thought the 3D was gonna suck but it was awesome!

I think 3D is def. the future for Action/Animated movies.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Just saw Sherlock Holmes. Now I know what you're thinking, Seb's an idiot, he hates a lot of movies and Battle Royale 2 was AMAZING, but let me assure you, Sherlock Holmes was what you'd call a staggering disappointment.

Here's the thing, the movie had a lot of good scenes, GREAT scenes in fact (they were rare), and the chemistry between Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law was fantastic. In fact, almost every scene they had together was enjoyable. There was really great dialogue and some good one liners and even some really good comedy.

So WHY am I so mad about seeing this movie? Because for as many good scenes the movie had, there was an equally awful one. It was WAY too long, two hours and 14 minutes and it felt even longer. I don't care about length of a film as long as it's ENJOYABLE, a good 40 minutes of this movie was unnecessary and terrible. What's worse, sooooo many scenes dragged on way too long to the point of boring. I'll go into more detail if anyone doesn't care about spoilers.

I did like a lot of this movie, but I hated even more of it. ****ing Guy Ritchie why do you have to go and ruin something with this much potential. If you guys ever watch it, the movie's really good in the beginning and it's somewhere around the half hour mark that something atrociously boring happens and you can tell from right there the movie will not be as good as you thought.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Well, considering you liked Pluto Nash and want to see the remake of The Karate Kid, I couldn't care less what you think.

Btw I saw the movie with Mike and his sis, he hated it even more and his sis actually fell asleep in the theater.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
Saw Avatar earlier this week but I just couldn't get the fact out of my head that it was Dances With Wolves in Space.

It looked great, but the storyline was just.................. yeah...

It was good for a remake.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
That actually would be pretty hilarious to watch. Little tweens sneaking into the theaters, only to run into the most horrifying thing they've seen their entire lives.
ROFLMFAO!!! Exactly!

I remember the first time I saw Bible Black! It was on putfile.com I wasn't even looking for it! I wanted dragon ball z videos and got Bible Black! The Internet Is Amazing!

Top Bottom