• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Shinku

Smash Champion
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!no! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!no! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!no! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!

IM ****ING PISSED NOW

thumbswayup

Smash Master
What do you know, I can finally see this movie as it was meant to be seen...

with jackie chan and a black guy
As if the first three Rush Hours weren't enough....

Give it 30 years and we'll have a remake of The Dark Knight starring the little kid from The Mummy 2 :)

get hyped!
If I am making movies in Hollywood by that time (as I hope I'll be), I will do everything in my power to stop that from happening.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Cristin aren't you teaming with D1? If not, team with me for melee? :D

Also... Karate Kid... wtf... I really want to kill someone. Those people aren't even *** and that **** aint Karate.

Also looks dumb as ****...

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Yar rly! I love Jin and Ragna =)

I wreaked my friend with Jin so hard today =3
I'll wreck anyone here with Bang. I'm taking money matches from smashers not named Lord Knight.

I'll challenge anyone here in BB Continuum Shift as well. I already know my combos n ****.

Also you ******s in my room. REGISTER. ONLY TWO OF US ARE REGISTERED

*pounds Tony*

ZoSo

Smash Champion
LOL @ Asian character randomly playing violin in that trailer.

By which I mean, LOL @ culturally insensitive movies where the Asian characters don't play violin.

Although I fully endorse the idea of Jackie Chan portraying Mr. Miyagi, that trailer is just... ugh.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
It's an abomination :(. RIP Pat Morita.

I can't believe they didn't use a japanese person for Mr. Miyagi, but Jackie Chan is ok I guess...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
It's not the same...

I mean, if Will Smith wants to make a movie for his son...fine. But at least do something that isn't a classic with memorable characters that are already embedded into our minds and pop culture.

But hey, it's been done before with many movies...but still, eff that.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'm sure it will be awful, and yet I still deem it a far less horrifying prospect than the live-action Akira remake.

Crismas, somebody will probably be able to beat Metal Gear Solid thanks to your avatar/location. You should feel good about that if you don't already.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
It's not the same...

I mean, if Will Smith wants to make a movie for his son...fine. But at least do something that isn't a classic with memorable characters that are already embedded into our minds and pop culture.

But hey, it's been done before with many movies...but still, eff that.
Help... meeeeeeeeee. :(

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I'll wreck anyone here with Bang. I'm taking money matches from smashers not named Lord Knight.

I'll challenge anyone here in BB Continuum Shift as well. I already know my combos n ****.

Also you ******s in my room. REGISTER. ONLY TWO OF US ARE REGISTERED

*pounds Tony*
you alreeady know your combos cause they havent changed WTF NOT FAIR:mad:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Crismas, somebody will probably be able to beat Metal Gear Solid thanks to your avatar/location. You should feel good about that if you don't already.
LOL!!!! I'm very proud. I mean...who the hell wants to look on the back of the box for that **** number anyway.

I can't believe I'm playing Brawl right now
How ironic, I was playing Brawl last night too. For the first time in months LOL!

BTW, who plays Tekken 6 here? I'm going to be getting it soon for ps3 :D and I wanna play ppl online.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL!!!! I'm very proud. I mean...who the hell wants to look on the back of the box for that **** number anyway.

How ironic, I was playing Brawl last night too. For the first time in months LOL!

BTW, who plays Tekken 6 here? I'm going to be getting it soon for ps3 :D and I wanna play ppl online.
HAHAHA it was so bad, I played for 30 minutes and I could feel all my Melee tech skill being lost while I used Snake and Diddy. After that I immediately went into training mode in Melee and played a level 3 Fox for an hour to make **** sure I got all my **** back. I couldn't reverse knee when I started it up, Brawl really messes everything up :(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
It doesn't really mess me up. I think the only time it ever messed with my tech skill was when I didn't play for a month (while I was playing Brawl mostly) =/ I realized that was a bad idea, and never did it again LOL.

Top Bottom