• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Reioumu

Smash Lord
This room will also be holding drunk $1 money matches.
Rules:
Normal tourney ruleset.
Random character only.

I'm thinking about adding a rule we had at NECX, for which we couldn't use our main.

These matches WILL be recorded upon request. And I will have a microphone set up for commentary (commentator must be drunk too!!!)

At NECX we also had "Brush your teeth" matches. Where if someone was too poverty and didn't want to bet money, loser brushes their teeth for at least 30 seconds..

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Why would I "fix" your post? I'd drink near you if you didn't have a camera on you ready to record me -_- besides you don't want to drink anyway so I don't see what the problem is.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I avoid drinking now because of what happened on my bday, my body just can't handle the smell/taste anymore. I basically almost vomit from just one drink. I'm only drinking at Pound 4 since it'll be Rei's bday. And if there's any rum involved I won't be drinking at all lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HOLY ****ING ****

Avatar made 16 mill yesterday, the Monday after it's opening weekend! If it keeps up at this rate, it will gross nearly 2/3 of it's opening weekend in the four weekdays BEFORE it's second weekend (which is CHRISTMAS meaning and EVEN bigger weekend!) @_@

haha all the haters were wrong, this will be the highest grossing film of the year

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Cafe, record me making sweet love with Sebulas. Skyheart can collect the ball sweat.
I hate you Phil

I approve of this soooo hard =D It's a really good song! Like at first I was pretty impartial to the song, but now it's one of my favorites because I really listen to the song, and my sig is Koyuki singing the song =3
You should check out Macross Frontier. I had some major problems with the story and such, but the music is AMAZING. ALL of it is like, perfect. Certainly made up for some of the show's flaws.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
District 9 is great, I saw that opening weekend in theaters. It was nothing like what the trailers made it out to be, and it still sort of blew me away. I'll be seeing that again at some point, and I also need to see Star Trek again.

Shinku

Smash Champion
Cafe, record me making sweet love with Sebulas. Skyheart can collect the ball sweat.
i just....wow...

so skyhearts freind might be joining us. i only say that cuz he drives and we need enough cars besides myself to go back n forth from the hotel to the venue. unless skins atteneds. since i can only hold 5 max. and ill need gas money b!tches and i swear no one better pay me in ****ing quarters.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I didn't waste my time on District 9, MIB 2 is the best Alien movie ever.

New Star Wars movies > new Star Trek movies

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I didn't waste my time on District 9, MIB 2 is the best Alien movie ever.

New Star Wars movies > new Star Trek movies
SID hf'isahg 'sahg'uoshggshgs

DID YOU EVEN SEE THE FIRST MIB?!?!?! It was ****ING AWESOME, the second one is JOKE in comparison.

Also the new Star Wars movies are terrible, did you not see the hilarious link I posted of the guy perfectly tearing apart Episode 1? And Attack of the Clones was ****ing atrocious, the love story between THAT man and Natalie Portman was awful, George Lucas can't write a love scene to save his life. The entire movie is a waste of time and Yoda's fight scene at the end ALMOST redeems the ending. Episode 3 is the best of the new trilogy (not saying much), it still has way too many problems but it's OK by itself.

The new Star Trek movie was fun and hella entertaining. I don't see what your problem with it is.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
You should check out Macross Frontier. I had some major problems with the story and such, but the music is AMAZING. ALL of it is like, perfect. Certainly made up for some of the show's flaws.
Lol I am planning on watching it. I am still trying to finish Super Dimension Fortress Macross.
=3

I am watching Shuffle! with my friends today. Pretty excited.

Top Bottom