• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

KREVA

Smash Cadet
NKB I just finished Beck (blew through it in 2 days lol) and I liked it a lot. Some of the songs were amazing and I'll be getting the soundtrack soon.
Seb, you just finished watching it for the first time? :ohwell:

Check out Detroit Metal City. It's hilarious:

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
NKB I just finished Beck (blew through it in 2 days lol) and I liked it a lot. Some of the songs were amazing and I'll be getting the soundtrack soon.
ROFL! That is what I like to hear!!!! Did you watch it subbed or dubbed? I have the fanmade DUB OST. And bits and pieces of the Japanese OST =3 I can send you it!

What was your favorite songs?

Does my sig make more sense to you now?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Check out Nana next. Very very good.
Agreed. It's funny you mention Nana. I am currently converting my Nana's avi files to mp4's to add them to my iPod so I can hook them up to my big screen tv and watch em with my friends =3

Also: Thumbs, I lied. I have ALL the BECK music (Dub/Japanese.) So if you want em, I can send em to you or point you in the right direction to obtain them =3

g-regulate

Smash Hero
since i know this thread loves brawl and especially loves C3, im advertising this upcoming Saturdays C3. 11am teams starts.

wooooot!! see everyone there! (except most of this thread)

Reioumu

Smash Lord
C3 back in the days was great. When I first got there the venue fee was $5... Then it went up to $8 with free drink + chips. Now $10 with nothing. Mad homo :(

CCX was better though.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
ROFL! That is what I like to hear!!!! Did you watch it subbed or dubbed? I have the fanmade DUB OST. And bits and pieces of the Japanese OST =3 I can send you it!

What was your favorite songs?

Does my sig make more sense to you now?
I watched it dubbed (since Mike basically forced me too) and it turned out better than I thought cause normally dubs are awful. My favorite songs were definitely Full Moon Sway and Face, sooooooo good. And yes, your sig makes perfect sense now lol. And sure I'd like it if you could send me all the music :D

IMO this topic needs more Johannes Krauser II

wtf

Check out Nana next. Very very good.
Nana eh? I'll check it out

im sooo bored. seb arent you off today? if so, im coming over asap.
I'm off yes (by some random miracle), but I'm still at Mike's place ROFL

since i know this thread loves brawl and especially loves C3, im advertising this upcoming Saturdays C3. 11am teams starts.

wooooot!! see everyone there! (except most of this thread)
Haha awesome, I will not be in attendance as usual lol. You should start playing Melee again, revive the Falcon

BECOME WHO YOU WERE BORN TO BE

Reioumu

Smash Lord
CCX was also $10 venue with nothing.

????
It was in a REALLY convenient location though. And the venue was awesome. Also Pizza place next to it = top tier.

Also CCX did give you time on the computers if you payed venue fee. Something which I'm sure C3 never did.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I watched it dubbed (since Mike basically forced me too) and it turned out better than I thought cause normally dubs are awful. My favorite songs were definitely Full Moon Sway and Face, sooooooo good. And yes, your sig makes perfect sense now lol. And sure I'd like it if you could send me all the music :D
Your friend Mike is a very wise man! I am glad he got you to watch the dubbed version. It's the version I LOVE.

I like Greg Ayres as Koyuki. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC_XmzJb8dU

Lol everyone that I have spoke to who have seen BECK LOVE Moon on the Water. It is such an amazing song!!!! I loved Moon on the Water and Slip Out =3

I will see what I can do about the songs. What is your email?

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
you dont **** *****es you **** cracked out w.hores

what game do you have LOL all you do is get yourself drunk ROOFL and hope to god the other chick is drunk >_>

even then you prolly would pass out and get chiefed >_>

oh right you arent even joining it for your country you just wanna be called a marine so you cna **** random whorees

but this is ttrue cause ive heard you say it :D

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
That argument doesn't make sense.. for the soul reason that i can't afford to pay for a cab and therefore can't get blackout drunk everynight.. [nor can afford it] >_>

maybe you should come to a bar or party with me more recently instead of assuming i'm f*cking AIDs'out b!tches

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol Chozen I'll pass for tonight, I have work tomorrow and it isn't going to be pleasant getting there.

Sorry NKB I forgot to give you my email lol it's robert_the_bruce1@hotmail.com

oh yeah I just saw Iron Man again (hadn't seen it since opening weekend in theaters) and it was still so awesome. Here's hoping the sequel delivers

Top Bottom