• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Lobos

Smash Master
Wait......this crew is anti brawl, but supports new age nickelodeon trash like Avatar?

Granted the movie looks good, but.........if I wanted to watch a bald guy cast spells all day, I'd go to a make a wish foundation for cancer patients where the cast of Harry Potter movies come to help re-enact dying people's wet hogwarts dreams.

too much?

Anyway, 5 million points for having the PERFECT MOTHA ****ING CAST in your sig.
You're thinking about the wrong thing....You're thinking about avatar the air bender lol.....this is just avatar and has nothing to do with the other

If you really want to talk about a good movie:

GETTTT SOOOOOOME
No, just kill your self :laugh:

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Jesus Taj, you're talking about the M Night Shaymalan film, THE LAST AIRBENDER coming out next year which will most likely be utter **** because it's M NIGHT SHAYMALAN and he's lost all his talent. I will never see that movie.

AVATAR is James Cameron's latest film and it's been in the making for over 10 years. He even developed a new CGI technology specifically for the film HIMSELF. I saw it yesterday and it blew me away. It was breathtaking, AND I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT IN IMAX 3D!!! I'll be doing that asap though, can't wait to see how much better it looks in Imax.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Dammit, I didn't watch the trailer enough to tell if that was the nickelodeon one rofl. I'm so ridiculously outdated on movies, and I have no exucse cause I can just d/l anything anytime.

I coulda sworn the logo looked the same. In that case, I'll check it out, sounds awesome.

Anyway I been watching DBGT lately, never finished it (got right past Super 17 like 5 years ago and my HD crashed) I like it alot.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Good, everyone needs to see Avatar. I never saw much of DBGT, I thought it was pretty stupid (except for them in SF4 mode and fusing/taking out all those dragons or w/e).

Holy **** there is over 13 inches of snow out there and it's STILL heavily snowing. I'm going out there and rolling a giant snowball down a hill, it'll get so much bigger before it reaches the bottom and it'll probably destroy something lol. Looks so awesome seeing it get like 10 feet tall before it crashes into a tree haha.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Good, everyone needs to see Avatar. I never saw much of DBGT, I thought it was pretty stupid (except for them in SF4 mode and fusing/taking out all those dragons or w/e).

Holy **** there is over 13 inches of snow out there and it's STILL heavily snowing. I'm going out there and rolling a giant snowball down a hill, it'll get so much bigger before it reaches the bottom and it'll probably destroy something lol. Looks so awesome seeing it get like 10 feet tall before it crashes into a tree haha.
Or a paraplegic

thumbswayup

Smash Master
A little segment of the review I just linked:

"If you're someone who's under the age of like 20, who says his least favorite film in the series is The Empire Strikes Back because it was the most "boringest" one then I suggest you shut this review off right now before I carefully explain how much of a ****ing idiot you are"

LMFAO this guy is a freaking genius. It just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

And Rei, I asked Mike and he's like undecided, let me ask him again right now and get back to you.

edit- he said no, he'll just drive up on one of the days or something. So no, he's not in the room Rei.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I've been watching Fairy Tail n Soul Eater today, had nothing else to do but check them out since I'm snowed in. They are interesting, not something I thought I'd like.

Watched the first episode of Berserk but it didn't hold my interest.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Haha I'm still laughing at it. Comedic genius.

I've been watching Beck. I'm on ep 5 right now and it's pretty good.
Thumbs, I approve of this soooo much!!!!!

I've been watching Fairy Tail n Soul Eater today, had nothing else to do but check them out since I'm snowed in. They are interesting, not something I thought I'd like.

Soul Eater is pretty effing awesome! Episode 6 is soooo funny!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Makes sense considering the first five eps are terrible (for me anyway). Get to ep 6 and you'll have reason to watch more, trust me. Mike had to force me to keep watching when I first saw it, I HATED THE SHOW and now it's my all time favorite ;)

Thumbs, I approve of this soooo much!!!!!
Yeah, a friend of mine is showing it to me, we're probably gonna blow through the entire show in the next 6 hours haha

I will form the ultimate band!

THE HAWKS LOL

edit- it never stopped snowing, there's almost TWO FEET of snow out there good god. Sledding tomorrow will be awesome.

Lobos

Smash Master
yeah im going to pound 4....was just gonna drive back and forth tho

lol glad to know I wasnt the only one catching up an anime.....now back to cod

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Hey Thumbs.. you down to get toasty out in Md on Monday night? we can bring CK @ like 8pm and just stay past when they start carding kats to get in ;p
hey how bout your ******* can acutally stop inviting peeps that arent 21 i.e Me just cause you wanan take me along >_>

****ing stupid

no im not down on monday

go find one of your other friends to do it LOL

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Man avatar was some crap, worst movie I've seen in a long time

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
I mean.. i can always pick you, and who ever else you want to bring and we can hit DC.. i have some people in mind that are down to enjoy themsleves thouroughly before the new year....

Luis.. UR GAE.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
yo Seb you and Tim want to go sledding tomorrow/ have specialops capture the flag?

special ops capture the flag can only be played at night.

both teams build snow forts and hide their flag(a frisby) somewhere near their snow fort(you can dig it into the snow if you want to. It must be visible though.

You can either tag an opponent while on your side or throw a snowball at them when on any side, if tagged or hit by a snowball you must run back to your base and count to 20

this game is really fun. Its like call of duty lol. Camping prevails

Top Bottom