• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
So I asked one of my co-workers to bring in the dvd of Fantastic Four, just so I could find some of the awful scenes and laugh at it. Now I'm skipping through it at work, and it really is one of the worst things I've ever seen. Every scene I stop to watch is worse than the last. Mr. Fantastic stretched arms are SO FAKE LOL. ALl the dialouge is a joke, and I can't stop laughing everytime the Thing is onscreen (someone ****ed up real bad with this).

Now I'm trying to find the scene where the Thing goes into a bar, orders a drink and says, "JUST PUT IT ON MY TAB, THANKS" in his hilarious stupid voice.

LMFAO Dr. DOom is SOOOO bad, worst villain ever I'm laughing my balls off at this ****

HAHAHAHHAA I just randomly stumbled upon Stan Lee's cameo (which he has in all the marvel comic movies obviously). LMAO what random luck

OMMMMMGG They ripped off a scene from the first Spider-man and made it WORSE LOL THIS IS SO BAD WHY AM I WATCHING

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Not today Ed, gotta get a good night's sleep tonight for Avatar tomorrow :)

and at the mess hall today, they gave us slips of paper to review them and give them suggestions on what they can improve. After I filled it out I wrote at the bottom part where it said additional comments, "More Mexican food AND PUT IT ON MY TAB, THANKS", and handed it in. My co-worker was in tears. I really am not the right person for these kinds of things, my imagination always runs wild lol I'm going to hell for this I just know it.

Shinku

Smash Champion
your room mate is prolly taking about the anime. the movie coming out this friday is not the anime, like i once thought. however they are coming out with a movie from the anime, which is like next summer.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Not on smashboards you bafoon. Take your logic back to 4chan where it belongs.

Anyways, I'm ALMOST as excited about Iron Man 2 as I am about Avatar lol. It's finally here tomorrow omg work is gonna ****ing suck with me looking at the clock until 7 pm

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Alright, room is booked. Who is in for sure?

Me
Seb
EE

CK I can't have a probably with this, I need a definite yes/no. If I get 8 people in it will cost $45 for each person for the entire weekend. The hotel is for 4 nights (friday, saturday, sunday, and monday).

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Alright, room is booked. Who is in for sure?

Me
Seb
EE

CK I can't have a probably with this, I need a definite yes/no. If I get 8 people in it will cost $45 for each person for the entire weekend. The hotel is for 4 nights (friday, saturday, sunday, and monday).
well im prolyl not staying for brawl LMAO sooo im staying friday sat and sun ?

Reioumu

Smash Lord
People currently in the room.

Me
Thumbs
EE
Korn
CK - only 3 nights? We can hang out Sunday n **** and just play Melee or some other game all day. I can bring other fighting games :D
Yo

I'm probably going to show up drunk or something on Brawl day, I didn't enter xD Looking for at least 3 more. Shinku? Also I guess Boss will probably stay in my room. I'm 90% sure Yo doesn't have a room yet, and he would stay with me.

edit: talked to Yo, he's staying. 2 more!

Top Bottom