• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I'd like to request the last spot is saved for Mike if he can go :)
Yeah, definitely.

Last spot is reserved for Mike if he goes. Then our room will be ****ing amazing.

Also Shinku, I made sure this is the same hotel that Haley will be at :D

FUN TIMES TO BE HAD

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I figured lol, my boss watched the first trailer for like a week straight when it came out last month lol

Edit: lemme go see if he's seen this one looooooooool

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That's old lol

Just saw the Clash of the Titans trailer. Had to look on traileraddict cause youtube doesn't work here. It looks ok, Liam Neeson as Zeus looks awesome. It looks like it's either gonna be another 300, or another Troy (you can take that however you want). I am hoping it ends up being really entertaining.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
While Facebook chatting with my co-worker once again, he told me this:

"Duuuude, I found that a friend of mine in High School.... is now a Woman

WTF!!!"

the entire building could hear me laughing.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
I don't see what's so good about a movie thats exactly like another. Like South Park said, Avatar is Dances With Smurfs.

Also, Curious Case of Benjamin Button was Forrest Gump.

Final Fantasy XIV

Banned via Warnings
Wait......this crew is anti brawl, but supports new age nickelodeon trash like Avatar?

Granted the movie looks good, but.........if I wanted to watch a bald guy cast spells all day, I'd go to a make a wish foundation for cancer patients where the cast of Harry Potter movies come to help re-enact dying people's wet hogwarts dreams.

too much?

Anyway, 5 million points for having the PERFECT MOTHA ****ING CAST in your sig.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Wait......this crew is anti brawl, but supports new age nickelodeon trash like Avatar?

Granted the movie looks good, but.........if I wanted to watch a bald guy cast spells all day, I'd go to a make a wish foundation for cancer patients where the cast of Harry Potter movies come to help re-enact dying people's wet hogwarts dreams.
the movie coming out this friday is not the anime, like i once thought. however they are coming out with a movie from the anime, which is like next summer.
There aren't any bald wizards in Harry Potter anyway.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
Oh man, it's snowing like mad outside right now in Silver Spring/College Park area. I think it might be around a couple of feet. :) This is like the first Christmas in the longest time that's going to have snow.

Top Bottom