• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Shinku

Smash Champion
seb ever seen office space? do you have a big fat lady saying "just a moment"? over and over?

edit - Reioumu (8:55:04 AM): Wow... Seb's gonna be sucking some **** at Pound 4

i wonder what he talking about, he didnt reply back when i asked, i guess it clears the throat right up

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah, she no longer works here cause I killed her the first day I met her.

Also, remember our incompetent tech admin guy I just told you guys about? Well, my co-worker just told me on facebook chat:

"dude, Jeff came yesterday to "fix" the printer

after looking around for 2 hours

he found that the printer was not connected to the network

hahahaahahahhaha"

Cafe it's not as great as it seems. I'm just at a boring part of the day, it mostly really bad with the stuff we have to do around here :(

Shinku

Smash Champion
it looks like ill be going. unless something comes up. but like im not entering anything cuz i gotta save money like i did at pound 3. so im just gonna talk alot of trash and hype matches and do freindlies and such.

Lobos

Smash Master
it looks like ill be going. unless something comes up. but like im not entering anything cuz i gotta save money like i did at pound 3. so im just gonna talk alot of trash and hype matches and do freindlies and such.
This time im bringing my CC and my gamecube controller....lol ****ing ps2 controller....get ***** me

Lobos

Smash Master
lmfao!!!, we get there and you had a ps2 controller at a gamecube tourney. that was tooooo funny
****kk me....

lol ck I understand......you don't want to lose to my ****ty link again....I would be ashamed too if I lost to my rusty link

THUMBS BUDDY!!!

oh yeah avatar, imax, 3d, sunday....that is all

thumbswayup

Smash Master
**** YEAH LOBOS

I'm seeing it in IMAX 3d Sunday as well, but first I am seeing it at Uptown (second biggest theater on the EC, but sadly not imax) on Friday night since it's too much of a hassle getting to an Imax theater near us on Fri. So I'm seeing the movie twice automatically and who knows maybe I'll see it again on Saturday if I like it enough.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
seb ever seen office space? do you have a big fat lady saying "just a moment"? over and over?

edit - Reioumu (8:55:04 AM): Wow... Seb's gonna be sucking some **** at Pound 4

i wonder what he talking about, he didnt reply back when i asked, i guess it clears the throat right up
He's gonna try to suck Isai's ****. That or pass out.

Seb, should we all just get a room for Pound 4?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yes, get a room, see what hotel most smashers are staying at. I will gladly be in it, I left u a message on AIM Rei.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Its not silly, the idea is the go around the hotel smashing n chillin with everyone and getting wasted lmao, loosen your belt grandpa.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Its not silly, the idea is the go around the hotel smashing n chillin with everyone and getting wasted lmao, loosen your belt grandpa.
very much this^ and I don't have to worry about getting back too late. We're going to be staying late and drinking later. I want to see drunk moneymatches going on. I plan on bringing a Melty Blood idea for the hotel room. Random characters $1 money matches

Top Bottom