• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo, God-is-my-rock, organize that college park gaming thing already. That would be legit. Get more SID's!
well we've got like 8 people signed up and we need around 30

If you could get all of your gamer friends on campus to send the information to Brian then we could get this ball rolling.

They need to send

-Your first and last name

-Your Uid Number

-Your student email address.

send your information to BDL.Lentz@gmail.com

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I think I'm going to be in a room with Btree/Maria, but I'm not sure. I'd like to get in on this though if that falls through....i'll let you know by tomorrow
Alright, I'll reserve the spot for now. I'm pretty sure BTree and Maria can get a room. Though if you guys do, go to Fairfield Inn & Suites Frederick. Our room and Teczer0 will be there.

And CK, ****ing whores is ok. As long as you wrap it.

Also Friday the 15th is my birthday. There will be much drinking to be had.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
I mean.. the drip anit bad if you're willing to take the needle :p

Risk all to Win All.

edit- Thumbs i just saw avatar... and now i'm convinced that i need to pay money to see it in theaters b/c i WANT to give them my $$

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol yeah def Chozen, gotta see it in Imax 3d. Avatar had an estimated 73 mill opening weekend, which is great for a december release. With word of mouth and winter break/Christmas coming up it's gonna become one of the highest grossing films of all time.

Coming Soon to a Smashboards Thread near you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBnCfURGDd0#t=2m15s

lol Thumbs knows what's up ;)
Haha I love that movie, but that scene scared the **** out of me when I was a kid lol

Frozen

Smash Lord
Avatar had an estimated 73 mill opening weekend, which is great for a december release. With word of mouth and winter break/Christmas coming up it's gonna become one of the highest grossing films of all time.
Rofl, seriously? ****ing Twilight New Moon pulled in 143 mil opening weekend.

Jesus **** ****-****ting dog **** ****ing **** eating hell, this logic does NOT compute.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It's fine, Twilight had no word of mouth. It won't even make twice it's opening weekend overall domestic (which is sad). Avatar will continue making money through the coming holidays and will DESTROY Twilight's final tally I promise you.

Shinku

Smash Champion
just goes to show how sad it is when it's all about the latest teen sensation rather than a epic master piece.

edit - so yeah with pound slowly coming, i need melee practice. im gonna be mm alot of people, seb, lets play sometime this week b4 x-mas, when the roads arent so bad

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Sure, we'll find some time to play.

I just spent the last four hours shoveling snow. I am in agonizing pain. Can barely type right now lol. Also my face is on fire haha worst way to spend a Sunday ever. **** this **** I'm calling in sick for work tomorrow.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
It's hard for me to believe it too because she was only 31. And she looks extremely fit so I don't see how it could have a heart failure. Maybe she took too much medication that caused her heart tremendous stress. Who knows dude. This sucks. She was hot. :ohwell:

We're losing a lot of stars this year.

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah with the government closing I might have no work either....*high five*

Just got back from seeing Avatar too.......**** those sky people lol good movie but I had terrible seats and missed the 1st 15mins or so......looks like my chance to see it again has arise!

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Haha let's see you shovel an enormous driveway covered with 20 inches of snow and then you can get back to me. <3
My driveway is larger, also had to get around to vehicles and I was forced to shovel sidewalks by law to the street which was half-plowed. Stop *****ing.

Top Bottom