• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Whoa!

AMMO AMMO AMMO

edit: i'm pretty sure i'm honorary and/or full member for this crew now, even though i have the ATHF.

We were watching ATHF at bmores today, too good

g-regulate

Smash Hero
thanks for having me over guys, ill be back soon for more chilling. btw i left my controller there and took another black one by accident, so sorry if i have one of yours.

PunchYoSelf

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss WHOBO? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
(Pictures of the venue--> http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/21913167)
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
WHOBO had 300+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners Confirmed! (PRAXIS & SKY) Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I was crazy addicted to PSO for the Dreamcast. Then someone used the Grantz hack on me and erased my entire VMU data.:(

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I was crazy addicted to PSO for the Dreamcast. Then someone used the Grantz hack on me and erased my entire VMU data.:(
Huh, never heard of anything like that. Then again I never went online with the DC or GCN version because A. the DC internet stuff seemed more trouble than it was worth and B. I had a ton of friends who played offline with me on the GCN version. So someone would just cast grantz and **** your data or something? weird.

I keep watching these Brawl+ videos, they are intriguing. I have plans to come over late friday night after I get off work if the crew is present.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
@ rang3, u comin to my house???

forute, ur always welcome to come, pokemonz too good!!!

brawl plus anyone? hahahahah i might go to woodbridge... someone send me a link and i'll check it out...

werd up

forute

Smash Ace
I never have a ride or I'd come hang out with you guys a lot more =X

It's hilarious and sad at the same time lol
Well, I also know the pain of loss (of pso characters) =(

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yo so who is coming with me to the Brawl+ tourney in Philly on the 16th? http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=227163

I know not all of you get along with Chibo, but don't even think of it that way. A lot of the best and most active B+ players are gonna be here, and I got us housing with TheCape where all the best B+ players will be staying, so it will be nonstop B+ action all weekend (and we're all hittin the bars on Saturday night).

This is an important first step toward the success of Brawl+, so I hope some of you guys are interested in coming. It's not that far away.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Bars? in philly? on saturday night? good luck. I'm pretty sure Turbo would go to that though JCaesar.

Anyways, Jon, what days are you going over this week, lets play melee, I end up playing it every time I go there

Somehow I always end up not playing Brawl+, HAT and I just play regular brawl instead, and last time DK played regular brawl with us, and we watched Darker than black. Amazing.

Anyways, I need some melee practice Jon, friday night will you be there? I can come thursday too or even tomorrow night

Top Bottom