• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

SlapY0Self

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

Curio

Smash Cadet
Today was awesome, Deez, PS, SSR and Slik being there unexpectedly was sweet.

Towards the end this girl got mad drunk and was fighting with DK so me, Ron and Deez sneak upstairs to watch cause the door was half open, many lulz until we were found out.

I also pretended to have her car keys and she punched me in the face trying to get them, needless to say the P.I.M.P. hand was brought out.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Awesome, I'll try to swing by, with Brawl+ of course. What time are you guys going? I gotta go home by like 9:30 at the latest.

chillindude829

Smash Master
we need to watch an episode of pokemon with fakekraid again, he put his heart and soul into singing along with the theme song

also "check out ash's mom's ass" was hilarious

he doesnt read swf does he >_>

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
seriously Trevor, I only placed 9th at the tourney because you kept telling me all week that I needed to improve. I was there to place good. I tried so hard to beat Chu, it was in my heart to win it. I wanted to win so bad.

Edit: they have the pokemon song on Donkey Konga, i will **** you at that game on expert mode, i sing along too

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Probably one of the best moments from when I was there was when Turbo and I were down stares watching Paprika, and we hear the door open and Meep comes down stairs and goes "Whats this? Anime?" And he just ****ing sits down and watches it with us XD

I had so much fun XD

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I live just outside of Overlea (I go to Overlea High), at the Ross Ridge apartments right next to the golden ring plaza. Think I could Brawl with you all sometime?

>> Bmore ftl

meepxzero

Smash Master
Probably one of the best moments from when I was there was when Turbo and I were down stares watching Paprika, and we hear the door open and Meep comes down stairs and goes "Whats this? Anime?" And he just ****ing sits down and watches it with us XD

I had so much fun XD
haha i love animes and lol @ me randomly always showing up :laugh:

loved how neo kept asking me to play brawl and i kept saying i wanted to watch the anime LOL

Top Bottom