• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Black Tyranno

Smash Journeyman
Yo Ron/Vince/Shuan/ I got a new phone so I need your numbers again. I'm bored as f%ck and have absolutely nothing going on this weekend. We should chill or something. Hit me up - 410-961-0250

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
wow, sfiv and brawl are both good games you guys. brawl is just... painful sometimes.

but sagat is painful... ughhhhh.....

i'm out till prolly wed. anyone who is in bmore, don't **** up my house please, please, please!

dosv- where you been? noooo!!!!!!!!

so on this thread, lets discuss who is going to herb in my car.
me, btree, hat, boss, pyronic shizzle, dk?, anyone else?
boss and ps are coming with us guys, yayz!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Dos-James - 443-627-1097 just text me or whateva so I can save your new phone to my phone. Unless you can get to Woodlawn tomorrow, we shall chill at a later date sir (lol if you can just lemme know cause I'm not even there right now).

apparently I can't get next Monday off, so now I can't gosters. T_T

Shinku

Smash Champion
btree - remember i asked you at katsukon if we could play during those week days and ill gladly come over and hopefully crash a few days? hit me up on that son!!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yoo then Shinku. Gimme some dates you could come down and we'll figure it out. I work weekdays so that's why I'm having trouble. Turbo wants people to play people in 2ds as well so let's see.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
lolz @ shinku/thumbs but yeah i'll be back probably on wed. at somepoint if you guys wanna hit me up sometime maybe later on wed-thur or something....

herb is this weekend right? wow cause that wont be fun, hahahahah!

who's gonna get drunk with me @ herb after melee teams? it'll be like from 3 onward of getting drunk and being mean to *****s, too funnz!

Love to Hate Nightmare

Smash Rookie
bmores Is The ****
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL thumbsgayup, that's a new one haha. Best one still goes to Btree for saying, "Thumbs wait up". I couldn't stop laughing at that.

edit- herb has Melee too? wish I had a ride to that :(

chinesahh

Smash Lord
lolz @ shinku/thumbs but yeah i'll be back probably on wed. at somepoint if you guys wanna hit me up sometime maybe later on wed-thur or something....

herb is this weekend right? wow cause that wont be fun, hahahahah!

who's gonna get drunk with me @ herb after melee teams? it'll be like from 3 onward of getting drunk and being mean to *****s, too funnz!
lesbian hoes

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hopefully you guys can come up again next week or i can get down to play with u guys sometime soon, chred. i want more melee!!!!

so fun, so fun

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol that would be sexy, a bit harder for me to travel though, i'm back at school then, and basically none of us have a car.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol that would be sexy, a bit harder for me to travel though, i'm back at school then, and basically none of us have a car.
oh i hear ya... ill be moving to pasadena april 25th, so hopefully i can smash with everyone around baltimore/DC/CP more often. frederick is kinda a hike for most everyone, pasadena is like 20-30 mins to everything!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ur pretty good at melee shinku, dont sleep on shinku in melee!!!

we gotta play when im not so baked tho, LOL =)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
mayyyybe i am! lol travis is good when hes high cuz he plays high so much, im not so good. i was beating his fox pretty well early in the day, then we got high and i couldnt even beat his secondaries. XD

Top Bottom