• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

forute

Smash Ace
If I can get up there with Taj/HMS this weekend I'll get him to bring SFIV so he can beat us all up

it'll be a learning experience

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
If I can get up there with Taj/HMS this weekend I'll get him to bring SFIV so he can beat us all up

it'll be a learning experience
ahh yes, it'll be good! i haven't played much SFIV but i have played a lot of SF in my days, and Zangief is probably my favorite Zangief... in any game, and he is fukked up good.

forute, that sounds like a plan, and i def wanna play Taj/HMS in some TvC!
and not to mention we will have to play some Hokuto no Ken since you posted that video on my thread giving the game no title....

i know that game and it is REALLY fun! (that combo is easy in theory, but pulling it off... HARD!)

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the hardcore bmore training, I learned so much lollz. Bison/Viper/Sagat too fun. I have to make a SF4 sig now LOL

lolz, i was/am still sooo tired, thanks for bringing SFIV, made us all happy campers!

and to anyone else. as always turbo is always down for 2ds, and will travel for SFIV/TvC if ppl wanna get up. Smash too, but 2ds are too good!

Nurok

Smash Lord
hmm... maybe i might come out of retirement. I heard Meep up in the university I am going to(Towson University). Might hit him up LOL

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
hmm... maybe i might come out of retirement. I heard Meep up in the university I am going to(Towson University). Might hit him up LOL
im there too,

oh btw, i've been playing SF4 alot which is why you haven't heard from me.

*goes back to playing it, Fei Long 4ever son*

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

lollz you still ***** half my chars with him. That move is like mk tornado LOL

Also give your Lucario a brush!

Chillins steppin it way up in TvC

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Let's gosters chillin. TvC fest?

Hat and Phil, you both got 13th so who's renaming the thread? Clearly Hat since he played ****ING FALCON.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
y play TvC when SF4 is out?

<3 games that are in languages I can read
tvc is amazing, vs series games are sick.

and chillin, as soon as i can i will come and visit, we'll play.

u guys playin IV?

and hova we'll play some IV, IV is amazing... but so is TvC, no game is like TvC too fun.
and Chillin, lesgoes ur Polymer/Ken VS my Yatterman/Megaman, haha!

yes this 2d revival is F U C K I N G AWSOME!

Love to Hate Nightmare

Smash Rookie
Azen- Lucario has DREADS you can't comb dreadz

=[ NO COMB!

But i def wanna get good at SF4, though. The thing is exploiting tornado doesn't make me any better... however getting ***** for exploiting it makes me look really rather silly.

Added: Need nappy headed Yoshi, ike, and then someone else...

can't decide who else to draw

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
HAT, we should do team double captain falcon

when people cp us to gay stages, we would just play Falcon anyways, and still ****

what say you

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I can't come during spring break. I'm going to Whobo with M2K and Inui T^T. Looks like you can enjoy my hoodie for even longer Hat and Turbo

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
since im moving next to bmore soon, can i officially be a part of bmores as of now? bmore represent!!

edit::

im gonna make u guys total **** vs metaknight. and effectively make you **** vs 1/2 the smash community.

chillindude829

Smash Master
dude i think i left it at the party. if i never took it it would be at DKs house and it was never found there. the mystery continues...

man im ****ing amazing at tvc now ill record some combos in training mode so you guys can see what you're up against

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
good **** chillin
azen, hoodies are default cause they're good, i mean METAKNIGHT IS DEFAULT!!!!
thumbs, brawl is fun don't hate, melee is tight though
plairnkk, ur silly son get me better against MK, increase my confidence level!
shinkuu, ur silly too. plairnkk doesn't really plairnkk, but he is plairnk l.e..e.wh?!

Love to Hate Nightmare

Smash Rookie
TURBEEZY

just wantd to say it

out loud... not just type it.

AZEN- Rachael might hit "DK's Jungle of love" friday/sat with me on my birthday

I'll get down with you when i know what day she's trying to hit them up, and you gotta come up the same day.

AND I DECIDED TO DRAW OLIMAR!

ADDED: I think you should name your house the jungle of love.

and do a jungle theme

and get an alligator

and
and
and

a monkey!

Added ALSO: ****in' BTreeZEEY

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
yo meep, when r u leaving towson?
i get off at like 2:30 and then i'm later gonna drive boss and candy back to their place... after some matches.
we should def get up if ur in towson, let us know.

to everyone else... clean the kitchen floor, lolz!

meepxzero

Smash Master
al be here for a while. I say a good 2 years or until i get my art ed degree >_>. So yah im here to stay. Let me know if you guys have festages and stuff al be glad to come.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
of course meep, we get together... pretty much everyday and play games.
mostly smash, but we play a lot*or i try* of 2ds, we have tvc setups w/ sticks and a lot of people come with street fighter iv setups, but we just hang out have a good time and try to get better... at everything.
but yeah i don't know what is going on later today, but we are all def. wanting some ic's training, and i'm sure you want some of that silly brawltimore training, haha!

oh yeah... and beer pong, probably too much haha!
but maybe we should all try to get something going tonight... well like i said i should be back at my place at three, and dk, candy, boss, and hat should all be there right now.
if ur down lezgoes!

Top Bottom