• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
lol

When I woke up this morning i was SOOO hung over

hahaha

I was drunk almost all day yesterday because it's been lik 2 months since i got an interview and i was celebrating... (Since drinking doesn't show up on pee tests i figured CAPTAIN MORGAN would want to party with me)

What's worse is

I called one of my Ex's a stripper... and it wasn't the ex who was actually a stripper...

Then I ripped my friend's pants after he claimed to have ice cream in them...

AND THEN

I had a hang over... -_-

Captain Morgan kicked my ***

\/ I'm with stupid \/

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Oh I'm super awesome 24/7 son. I'm actually reprogramming the internet right now, that's what the **** I do in my spare time that I have at 2am. That's how awesome and definitely not evil I am.

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea i made a bunch of pokemon cards out of h2yl/bmores, cuz in december/early january i would go over all the time and play pokemon cards with DK. btree's card was easily the funniest tho

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
come on at least make them a little more professional looking, (existing card, photoshop) it's not that difficult I used to do it for magic cards all the time -_-

Nurok

Smash Lord
Btree is the greatest.
That is all.
Wait why the fk am i not up there on the front page. Put me under "retired players".
I am sexy and you know it.(yes i moved on to halo 3 XD)
Also, I got into college. I am amazing. Can you put in the front page that I am teh most amazing jew playa eva in the Bmore's finest crew? I betta be in the hall of fame!

D

Deleted member

Btree is the greatest.
That is all.
Wait why the fk am i not up there on the front page. Put me under "retired players".
I am sexy and you know it.(yes i moved on to halo 3 XD)
Also, I got into college. I am amazing. Can you put in the front page that I am teh most amazing jew playa eva in the Bmore's finest crew? I betta be in the hall of fame!
holy crap its nuuuurrrrrooooooooookkkkk

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
Cash Mooney u r too funnies

Chillin wish u we getting better rather than making more "combo" videos haha! We gotta play again I need my chillin recharge endorser!

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Look Turbo!!!!!!!11111111

I instantly thought "TURBO!"
coincidently K-9 I saw this today, it was the original reason I modded my wii was to hack colors because I thought it'd be a fun side hobby. I saw the process to do so and it seemed tedious.

Checked again today, and there is an easier way to do it, so I may end up making "roy" ike yet!

Top Bottom