• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
that dude seriously was dead at like combo hit 75 the meter just showed that he had some life left in him if you let him get up haha like seriously i bet you the announcer was like calling the funeral home family at like combo hit 45 ...

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
wow @ k-9 that junkz is SICK!
korn you wont' do that to my pika lolz
forute... wow hokuto no ken combo videos... lets play it sometime its too fun(yes i DO have that game!)

and atomsk, welcome from turbogilman

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
NEO- If you see this call me immediately.

Everyone- Nightmare might not make it out

if he does he might have a neo

if he does he will be tired.

**** it man

I'm tired already

GOD**** IT NEO YOU WOKE ME UP

... at noon...

god****it

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I enjoyed katsucon, even though I played maybe 2-3 games of brawl with my friend dave and forte at 4 whatever in the morning.

ron im coming over sometime this week, let me know whats good.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Terrifying Vince, but good ****.

Foxy - <3 Foxy Lady

Rei - you really missed out the Samustrain. LOL I beat thumbs and skins' double Falcon, four stock to one, with SAMUS.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Terrifying Vince, but good ****.

Foxy - <3 Foxy Lady

Rei - you really missed out the Samustrain. LOL I beat thumbs and skins' double Falcon, four stock to one, with SAMUS.
LMAO this never happened. We had only one stock a piece and I accidentally killed skins with a knee LOL at which point it came down to you and me one on one.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
wtf are you talking about. one match on fd you two had four stock at the end. do not attempt to alter the timeline. besides, multiple matches ended with an amazing comeback. I'm not saying you guys were in the most logical state of mind at all. you were practically running off the stage to sd. but no johnz.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
oooooooh I was thinking of the match on Stadium lmao yeah you're right I remember now. It was some crazy hilarious comeback that involved many SD's and you're inability to die lol. Were we all trashed at that point? haha

HAT

Smash Ace
dream thieve (5:04:04 PM): yeah
dream thieve (5:04:09 PM): i already beat a level 9 comp
dream thieve (5:04:13 PM): so i had to find the next closest thing
dream thieve (5:04:16 PM): yostir came to mind

ROFL

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
wow, that is ****ed up, and who is rigs&****?
if you don't answer you will be banned, if you do you will be banned!
unless you're not that guy who gets banned.

who comes to this thread, keep it up!

<3 TurboPHILman!

Shinku

Smash Champion
oh thumbs your so wrong on that. the game has certain moves that hella easier to pull of with a stick. such as 3 kick button / 3 punch button moves etc. the way the game is built, a stick would be so much easier to pull of speacial and other various techniques. as of now, i got a 360 controller and it sucks balls.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
hehe @ thumbs

STICKS are the only way to go, CK i have one stick... but thats it no system or no SFIV... but the game is too good. Everyone should learn stick

greg is awesome, hehe, no homo4g-regulate haha!

street fighter IV is way too fun, but i only have tvc... but tvc is too fun so its ok.

yo i wanna get serious about 2d fighters again, so if anyone wants to learn Turbo has the lessons, but i don't play Guilty Gear too much, so i don't know it... wanna get better, but SFIV and TVC i am always down to play, and teach for what it is worth.

learn stick though, cause pads change between systems, nothing is worse than not being able to play a game because of the pad(i do like certain pads) but picking up a new fighting game with a stick is easy because... you learned it.

sorry for turbo rant, my pika is getting serious guys, mwahahaha

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

Love to Hate Nightmare

Smash Rookie
dude

I played SFiv at a game stop as zangief

I am definately down to learn that game.

lol, zangief is too good and tooooo huge

I'm lookin' top lear VIEWTIFUL JOE

also

for TvC

Love to Hate Nightmare

Smash Rookie
But I have been trying to get up with Shaun all night, IDK if anyone's at your guys place, haha

I want to come over and chill, and what not, but I am not sure if anyone is going to be there when I go there, hahaha

Top Bottom