• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
hahahahah, well if/when you are free def let us know. and i totally understand, no pressure.

like i said though we get up... really really often, probably about anytime that you want, someone will be at out place playing games, and chilling.

so when you get some time hit us up, i try to check this junk pretty often, and if you are in towson, you aren't that far at all from us! probably like 20 minutes with traffic w/o speeding haha. peace out meep

g-regulate

Smash Hero
we can join the free agent crew. me you neo forte plank. ill hold out like manny ramirez, waiting for that long term contract.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Plank!! What's your characters/**** like location, I made you a place filler on the first page.

Who got the highest placing yesterday? NEO? What's the new crew name?

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, travis you are amazing, but not as amazing as this board...

shot down!

but i am amazing, in special ways haha! i don't like the name of this thread, needs to be updated haha!

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I may be swinging by late friday for some SF and Brawl, and potentially attending planks random tourney but I'll have to see how friday goes.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I think I'm done with brawl competitively... I'm never going to get any better. (and handing out money to people when I have no hope of winning got old fast) Doesn't mean I don't want to come chill and hang with you guys... just not as serious about it anymore, street fighter 4 is just that much better >_>

but yeah let me know when you guys are free and I'll come chill. I'd love to play some KoF (Matt i'm lookin at you.)

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
LOL SF4 is alot better than brawl :p bet ya most of bmores would say the same ****tttt :x

brawl is a stupid non competitive game ..... the only game that can step up and stand a chance to argue is melee against SF4

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
ice climbers are the closest thing to zangief rofl. THINK BOUT IT SPINNING ATTACK and GRABS THAT CAN DEAL A LOT OF DAMAGE!!
Haha I didn't think about that, except that zangief is higher than ICs... his lariat stops 1/2 the casts ultra's and supers with ease. When I traded with goukens shin shoryuken I had to set down the controller and contemplate how awesome it was XD

I agree Chillin, I love brawl but at tournaments it never seems like I'm having any fun, sadly

Fei long is sooooooo much fun, as is sakura. ( <--- is a console exclusive character *****)
The only arcade character I play is Cleava--- crimson viper who I think when all is said and done will be mid tier... so many mixups 0.o

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
meep, i have to go to jail from friday night til sunday nights and is in towson...we should play when i get out sundays at 6 til like monday...lol til someone can pick me up

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im fine with doing that this sunday lol. Next sunday i mite be going to herb. Is this like every sunday for 4 weeks?
ya every sunday for 4 weeks starting this sunday..lol

would u be able to pick me up this sunday + we can smash and i can get a ride home on monday??

should make it a fest! or head to dks, lol

Top Bottom