• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

g-regulate

Smash Hero
plank i just realized that you actually LOST to travis, and then he forfeited to you AFTER beating you, meaning that you should've actually been out of the tourney an i should've played chu again. lame!!!! Also, i heard travis had to leave for some reason, yet i saw him arriving to chus as i was leaving? so confused.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Jon, EE and I have been practicing melee, I'm getting my Fox back in order

Gotta learn how to waveshine and not suck

I'm gonna come over sometime soon hopefully, I miss bmores, and darker than black lolz

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Darker Than Black is something I'll finish when Hat brings it over, New Challenger is my ****.

Edit:

Turbo's van

Hat
Btree
Maria
M2k
SteveH? (Reserved)
NEO?

Think we're full. If anyone said they were coming Turbo, you should post immediately, since your spot may have been taken by those listed.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
you havent been on xbox live in like 2 weeks. step the **** up son!!!
Lol yeah I'm due to get on soon. Still blown my SF4 data got erased. You ease though. Sakura is too good.

I just started Darker Than Black.
Darker than Black was ok. I thought it could have been better. I thought the remuneration concept was tight as crap though. Reminded me of equivalent exchange. (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the ****.)

Hat good **** telling me to watch Black Lagoon back like in January. The second season was too good! Hansel and Gretel were so top tier.

Vist

Smash Champion
hmmm wheres bmore going? apex?

jcaesar- that's cool. I can play on those days although that time frame might be bad b/c of work and school. I'll have to figure something out

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Lol yeah I'm due to get on soon. Still blown my SF4 data got erased. You ease though. Sakura is too good.

Darker than Black was ok. I thought it could have been better. I thought the remuneration concept was tight as crap though. Reminded me of equivalent exchange. (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the ****.)

Hat good **** telling me to watch Black Lagoon back like in January. The second season was too good! Hansel and Gretel were so top tier.
if you play SF on XBL again add "da2xn" thats me, My Viper and Fei are pretty nice...

...but lately its just been virtual on 5.66 on XBL <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

chinesahh

Smash Lord
plank i just realized that you actually LOST to travis, and then he forfeited to you AFTER beating you, meaning that you should've actually been out of the tourney an i should've played chu again. lame!!!! Also, i heard travis had to leave for some reason, yet i saw him arriving to chus as i was leaving? so confused.
yeah dude my work told me i had to go in, and 10 mins down the road they told me otherwise. when i got back you guys had already played. **** was lame

ALSO i want to go to apex if theres room with anybody. if not its cool

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
When is Bmore getting epic again, this friday night after work I may be swinging by again for some B+.

@oath - Neko was M.I.A. for four months and has returned, Me? I post here and a couple other threads but thats it. I have sort have given up on regular brawl because I can't enjoy it unless i'm screwin' around. The risk/reward in that game is awful, there is NO reward for being aggressive.

HAT

Smash Ace
lol we're not gonna be there friday. we're leaving friday evening

edit- nkb.. DUDE i know. the second season of black lagoon was the best second season i've seen yet.

it took the original storyline, and gave it the most ****ed up qualities. GOD it was awesome. i wanna watch it again now

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I have watched both Baccano! and Darker Than Black. Both are really good anime.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Same artist who made Paranoia Agent. Also a great movie.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
lol we're not gonna be there friday. we're leaving friday evening

edit- nkb.. DUDE i know. the second season of black lagoon was the best second season i've seen yet.

it took the original storyline, and gave it the most ****ed up qualities. GOD it was awesome. i wanna watch it again now
Is it wrong that I thought it was hot when Hansel and Gretal kissed? LULZULZUZLULZLZUZ

*runs around the house singing "Sun will rise, close your eyes, downfallen!!!!!! Hold insides, JUST HOWLING IN THE SHADOWS!!!!!"*
^Where is this from I wonder =3

Same artist who made Paranoia Agent. Also a great movie.
Paranoia Agent is such a top tier anime. My friends and I stole the idea of Paranoia Agent and made a "Live action movie" of it for my Motion Picture and Film class. It was awful but bad *** because we had TWO little sluggers.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hey fellas, is it koo if me and my gf drop by 2moro night? need a place to chill.

and i wanna play barlw + barlw crack + melee

my phone iss broked. hit me up here

i know dk said i could come over whenever, just double checking!

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
I may also be swinging by this evening, I'll be texting/calling one of you when I'm done with class...

Brawl+ yep doit

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
i heart atomsk's avatar, hehe!

and bmore is bout to represent in philly with that plus! we love that crack sonz!!

this place is tight should be fun.

hope bmore has fun this weekend, i will def

HAT

Smash Ace
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2009/03/30/090330fa_fact_gawande?currentPage=all

pretty ****ed up stuff.

really interesting read though.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2009/03/30/090330fa_fact_gawande?currentPage=all

pretty ****ed up stuff.

really interesting read though.
In a later study on the effect of total isolation from birth, the researchers found that the test monkeys, upon being released into a group of ordinary monkeys, “usually go into a state of emotional shock, characterized by . . . autistic self-clutching and rocking.”

Brilliant, this could actually explain M2k's behavior.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
In a later study on the effect of total isolation from birth, the researchers found that the test monkeys, upon being released into a group of ordinary monkeys, “usually go into a state of emotional shock, characterized by . . . autistic self-clutching and rocking.”

Brilliant, this could actually explain M2k's behavior.
that was cold.

...but pretty F***ing funny.

Rez 64

Smash Rookie
so i live with Btree, Turbo and DK Smash....

hi guys.

money match me in random fighting games so i can buy food. i am poor.

>_>

Rez 64

Smash Rookie
LOL, i'm not Steve H. although, with the amount of time he is usually here i can see why someone would suggest that.

no, i'm the "other" guy who plays fighting games whose name nobody can remember. -_-

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
That's Alvarez EE, he came to Plank's random tourney and i teamed with him

he was there the other day playing street fighter with turbo when you made your joke

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
That's Alvarez EE, he came to Plank's random tourney and i teamed with him

he was there the other day playing street fighter with turbo when you made your joke
lolz, tru tru

btw guys we r trying to get people to play 64 some too, so if ur deciding to ASK to come by, step up ur 64 ****, we currently r runnin on emulators and junx, i'v3 been practicing on some 360 pads/sticks, and ps2 pads lolz.

step it

Top Bottom