• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

hova

Smash Champion
news flash!!!

G-reg is technically MD at the present time

Masa- i hope that one day you live up to all your self hype

Repryx

Smash Champion
So I am going to be in Washington D.C. this summer and I was wondering if anyone is close and wants to play with me?
Hova mite...but to let you know...Baltimore is not close to DC, and with Gas prices only Hova (who is in Silver spring) may be accessable by car without ridiculous money being spent then other money lost in MMs

thumbswayup

Smash Master
meh Forute kicked team MDs *** also i think he took 9 stock from us >.> **** Metaknight

Edit: also if thats the sickest **** youve seen you didnt watch our crew vrs h2yl hobbs 3 stocked Azen and got the final kill with a bucket that had 3 full aura balls **** was so cash
Holy ****, THAT'S what everyone was yelling about?! I thought hobbs just beat azen and it was a close match, but he ****ing three stocked him? TOO GOOD

hova

Smash Champion
hova - you know thats never gonna happen come on now.
lmao... come smash

<3 md/va rivalry

anyone from Md is welcome over my place for Brawl at least 1-2 hours a week... i'm kicking you out if you're annoying

we need to get aho and fonz back

Frozen

Smash Lord
So I am going to be in Washington D.C. this summer and I was wondering if anyone is close and wants to play with me?
Oh I'll play with you alright. I'll play with you real good. mmmmmmmm

Everyone be at UMBC tomorrow. I'll be there 9'ish, bearing pizza. Don't ***** out and leave early either Btree

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Hell's Kitchen is a good show.

edit: first post is lame, over half those members dont play who are there and well its not flashy enough, I'd ask to make a new thread but since we have so many posts in this one I dout anyone it up for that, meh

BUM163

Smash Lord
Every wednesday and thursday is training grounds at web2zone. from melee to brawl, to tekken 5 to street fighter, come to play and train with other players. Fridays are brawl weeklys which every week has been 40 plus. You have any questions pm me here or hit me up on aim which is oni163. this is in nyc.

Top Bottom