• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Frozen

Smash Lord
Dosv is my hero too. I want him to come back so I can here another one of his whacky stories.

I want to bring him some pizza too. I want to bring everyone some pizza. Who wants some pizza?

blues

Smash Journeyman
G-reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Btreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i need to smash with people

Frozen

Smash Lord
G-reg, if you drive all the way up to UMBC this wednesday, I'll give you a free large pizza, with whatever you want on it. It almost makes the gas you'll spend worth it.

Speaking of which, since Wednesdays are the only day I play this game these days, everyone go to UMBC thennnnnn

Edit: I suggest big sausage

Frozen

Smash Lord
Frozen... online son :(b i already added you like 3 weeks ago
Korn I'm not too huge on brawl, I don't think I've even put more than 4 hours of play time into it. It's an okay game, and everyone has their own opinions, but to me I'd rather just play Melee. After 3 or 4 matches of Brawl I get bored, plus in MY OPINION there just isn't too much depth to it.

Melee's a great game. I'm not trying to say I'm some pro and have a lot going for me or something, I'm not, I'm pretty much just a mediocre player. I just really love the game. In comparison, if you're gay, awesome. Have fun with it. It's just not my thing.

Haha, just kidding. I love dudes.

Black Tyranno

Smash Journeyman
Nevermind about coming back in 5 to 12 days. I'll be departing for basic training at the end of the month, so I'll be in Georgia for 14 weeks (since I'm gonna do infatry). So I'll catch up with you guys after I come back from Iraq.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I ****ING KNEW YOU'D TYPE THAT EE

I read that post right when he posted it and I thought to myself "EE is def gonna say 'If you come back' at which point I'll him to **** off".

**** off.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
amen to that

im in the library right now..

have been here for the past 4 hours

(need to get away from this dammn computer...) XD

boss8

Smash Hero
you know it's funny if u incorporate your mind into your character as much as your speed goes...then u would be amazing...for EX....i was playing brawl with chozenone and i wuz standing there he wuz ROB and i am marth...

im standing there and so he comes to attack me i walk towards him he's has 3 options...

dodge

grab

or roll

he rolls right after that i tipper him...the whole much wuz me just playing like i wuz an idiot...proving that we are both idiots........it's complicated talk to CK

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Korn I'm not too huge on brawl, I don't think I've even put more than 4 hours of play time into it. It's an okay game, and everyone has their own opinions, but to me I'd rather just play Melee. After 3 or 4 matches of Brawl I get bored, plus in MY OPINION there just isn't too much depth to it.

Melee's a great game. I'm not trying to say I'm some pro and have a lot going for me or something, I'm not, I'm pretty much just a mediocre player. I just really love the game. In comparison, if you're gay, awesome. Have fun with it. It's just not my thing.

Haha, just kidding. I love dudes.
haha :) i know i know, im just asking

I'm just play both of melee and brawl :laugh:

echos

Smash Journeyman
Hey whats up it's Valor i think i saw a couple of you guys at the Critical hit tourney iv been down to lizard trees house a couple times back in the day when he had the bi weeklys going on I was binge back then and used samus I'm in Delawares finest crew i was telling lizard that Delaware should come back up to b-more for some socials or some **** sometime soon

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hey whats up it's Valor i think i saw a couple of you guys at the Critical hit tourney iv been down to lizard trees house a couple times back in the day when he had the bi weeklys going on I was binge back then and used samus I'm in Delawares finest crew i was telling lizard that Delaware should come back up to b-more for some socials or some **** sometime soon
Yeah dude next time there's something going on in Bmore, Delaware must come down and we'll all chill and crew battle and such.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Delaware is awesome.

Ron - Did you see the Brawl crew battles at Travis torny? were they good? lol I had to go early >[

thumbswayup

Smash Master
They were amazing. Forte took out 10 stock by himself against one of the crews. No one could ****ing believe it. And the night ended with him two stocking Azen's snake on battlefield. Sickest **** I've ever seen (in brawl).

thumbswayup

Smash Master
From what I heard it went like this: The first guy he faced had one stock and he took him out wihout losing a stock. Then he faced Kirbstir, who got him down to one. Then with that one life Forte took out two more people (one of them being Chaos Knight). It was just ****, ****ing took out 6 stock with one stock left.

edit: fixed

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
meh Forute kicked team MDs *** also i think he took 9 stock from us >.> **** Metaknight

Edit: also if thats the sickest **** youve seen you didnt watch our crew vrs h2yl hobbs 3 stocked Azen and got the final kill with a bucket that had 3 full aura balls **** was so cash

Top Bottom