• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Frozen

Smash Lord
i did EE's mom and man it was horriable.....no offense EE
That's what I thought the first time too, but just stick with it, it'll get better.

Once i broke her in it was smooth sailing from there on.

And I'm starting to really like melee again. I want to get good. I'm thinking about going to that GA tournament the 20'th(?), anyone else looking to go?

boss8

Smash Hero
That's what I thought the first time too, but just stick with it, it'll get better.

And I'm starting to really like melee again. I want to get good. I'm thinking about going to that GA tournament the 20'th(?), anyone else looking to go?
(raises hand)

please don't make this like VLS.....i'll go though..

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

This post makes me happier than you know. I was starting to think I was the only one who still think melee is amazing.

blues

Smash Journeyman
melee's mostly dead, it's definetly better than brawl, but i feel no passion or fun when i play it anymore, because the competive scene has been reduced greatly, a competive game needs competitors to fuel it, and 10 people in a region isn't enough, especially when brawl has like over hundreds, moral of the story is brawl has taken over in md/va, melee is done =/

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
you guys do know that we are learning more and more technical crap about brawl as time goes on? just like in melee... all three smash games are amazing...dont be so hard on brawl...or lazy to learn a new game, you aren't having fun with it because you aren't as good in it as you are in melee, but at one point you sucked in melee as much as you did in brawl, but look now! its a fresh start for a new game...just keep playing all smashes....

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
@ thumbs, boss, frozen

If any of you actually say that **** to my face I'll be impressed, however I'll have to beat the **** outta you for talking about my mom, no johns f@gs it will go down

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Myself, wife, hat, chinesahh, ee, g-reg, and maybe btree are already going to the GA tourney.

multiple md/va cars=2 good

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
DK - I would love to give Brawl more of a chance (maybe), if you'd return my Wii. >_<
HAHA! im off this whole weekend so when r u free?

Myself, wife, hat, chinesahh, ee, g-reg, and maybe btree are already going to the GA tourney.

multiple md/va cars=2 good
daaaamn son i wanna go BUT i really dont wanna drive all the **** way down there...

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Dude, chicks love a big bowl of jello, don't be hatin'

Anyway this weekend is looking pretty ****ty, I will try to smash if I ain't got work.

@ Nacker - huh?

Black Tyranno

Smash Journeyman
I signed my 3 year contract yesterday and I'll be shipped off the GA on Thursday for 13 weeks and 6 days. The I get $10,000.00 of my $20,000.00 bonus the day I graduate from Basic Training. SO after that, I'll be back in MD for a little while (a week or 2) before I go to where ever my base will be.

boss8

Smash Hero
I signed my 3 year contract yesterday and I'll be shipped off the GA on Thursday for 13 weeks and 6 days. The I get $10,000.00 of my $20,000.00 bonus the day I graduate from Basic Training. SO after that, I'll be back in MD for a little while (a week or 2) before I go to where ever my base will be.
ggotta play when u come back...

D

Deleted member

(0_0)!
hopefully ill catch up with you then so we can smash soon :D

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
You can finally play me back then 10$ you owe me then >_>

good ****

Frozen

Smash Lord
Good **** DOSV, can't wait to play you again before you head out.

DK- I'm down for some smash this weekend ;)

Edit: I just gave my girlfriend a little timeout, so I'm free for and want to play some smash these next few days. DK? Btree? Hat? Other people....I'm having some car troubles so either coming to my house or UMBC works.

"Get at me"

echos

Smash Journeyman
DOSV its binge man! the samus player we use to ditto all the the time at tree's house me and tru= are defiantly playing you again before you go anywhere man seriously

HAT

Smash Ace
good **** man. i'll host an honorary smashfest.

Top Bottom