• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

blues

Smash Journeyman
Blues, should i buy it ?? :p
well i don't have a wii anymore, because my wiis' fan broke so i got rid of it, but if i did i would buy it, it was a lot of fun to play it with hova, g-reg and azen, i think it's about 10 more times fun to play than brawl, games too good =P

HAT

Smash Ace
tryin to get people together on tuesday in MD for some melee. let's figure somethin out, guys.

we can't use my place, but we can use UMBC or somebody's house.

baltimore smashfest, kids. get at me son.

edit- ooops. i meant tuesday. not thursday. i'm working thursday. and wednesday. and every other day this week.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
**** son son u know im down! im free thursday after 3...sorry about this weekend guys i ended up working sat and today...and omgz i cant wait to move into the new place its WAY bigger...wait till u guys see it!!

http://kotaku.com/5008566/if-nintendo-made-halo-3 - LMAO that this is hilarious!!

and DOSV get up with me man!!!

31 more days until the wedding so get ready guys its gonna kick ***!!

Frozen

Smash Lord
I have a final at 8am tomorrow and a lot of studying to do for it, but if anyone wants to smash some other time this week with me text or call me.

hova

Smash Champion
you'll hate online brawl a lot more once you try online Mario Kart

i really don't think they could have done a better job. it would be perfect if I could only talk trash...

hova

Smash Champion
mario kart doesn't lag at all

****z too good

and you only have to wait about 15seconds for the server to find you a race to join

u can also join a friend if they are in a race with random people, and it's mad simple

additionally, you can race with only your friends and set up a 6 vs 6 team circuit

mario kart crew battle anyone?

Endo

Smash Cadet
well I haven't seen anyone confirm they're going tonight, so I guess I'll spare myself the walk. I guess some other time.

Frozen

Smash Lord
If you had fiber optic there would probably be close to no lag at all, maybe she has that....is she rich? That ****s expensive =X

Cable isn't bad though.

Frozen

Smash Lord
I delivered a pizza to the commons tonight. I was going to try to catch a game with you fellas while I was over there, but I called Btrees phone and he didn't answer, so I didn't bother. What a douche.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
**** it i need to smash!! i was gonna come tuesday but my bosses invited me to go drinking so i went...4 dollar GIANT yuing lings....daaaaamn rite!

Frozen

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm done with school till fall and am looking to start smashing a lot again, I would like to get good at this game =X (melee)

443-717-0572

Call me (or text....preferred....) if you want to smash

Top Bottom