• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
It wuz open, but it closed early.

Thumbs - you'll have to describe what's in that link, I don't feel like clicking it.

PhillEE - IT WAS SHRINKAGE!!

cmart

Smash Lord
Bleh, I just folllowed up on my question now : (
Yesterday wouldn't have worked anyhoo as I was busy. I'll try to make it to the next fest or whatever

Ghostype

Smash Champion
cmart - Yeah I wouldn't make the trip for a UMBC fest anyhow at the moment, since their hours are strange during this period.

Plank - I would totally go if I knew whether I'm off Saturday or not.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I feel is necessary to tell you you suck.

Anyway, someone, tell me, how do you do a running attack then upsmash so quickly after with Falco?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol DK that's four miles away from me, I kind of have to go if it's that insanely close (gimme a ride >.>). I'ma be hawking over the streets like two hours early if I hafta.

Yo - I dunno, I said like two people can stay. If you're only bringing like one person then yeah.

Thumbs - all the info's in that big *** picture lol...

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I am annoyed with TV/movies currently.

I refuse to watch stupid white ppl stuff

EXAMPLES:
1.) Any movies starring Will Ferrel
2.) Any moves starring Ben Stiller
3.) Any television shows that have 5 of more white ppl and 1 hidden black guy hired simply because of affirmative action
4.) White ppl news that talks about sum rich white chick that is missing and turns out to be at the neighbors house after 3 months of FBI seaching (Osama sure cant be worried)

Reality TV is false advertisement

Its just normal TV that has 12 million sequels
Survivor: Started off good but now its ghey
Real World: A bunch of white ppl n a house with a gay guy (But showed the world a Thug Fag)
Road Rules: Real World with a point
Flavor of love 3: Not even gunna...

Anchorman: The king of stupid white ppl movies Will Ferrel should die and *** to think of it so should Mike Myers n mini me, Austin Powers wuz ok Love GURU is Ghey

Fox's fart on the gameshow enterprise, are you smarter then a 5th grader???

-The shows how much of the bull**** lessons that u go through in school that u will never use ever in your life. Who gives a **** about what a stratus cloud looks like it looks like a **** horse thats what it looks like. History is pointless cuz what happened happened u cant change so who cares about it.

But the main thing thats i cant stand about this show is how 8yr old kids can add n all that stuff but a 32yr old accountant cant, i mean come on its ur job to count all day but u cant do a 5th grade math problem, and somehow everyone at home knows the answer to the question except the ******* on the television. THe **** HAS to be scripted.

L.O.S.T. is ghey cuz there just happens to be a monster on the island they landed on

Im tired.

Lobos

Smash Master
im gonna sleep on btrees couch first, and i sleep in the nude btw
wow... gay! LOL

I am annoyed with TV/movies currently.

I refuse to watch stupid white ppl stuff

EXAMPLES:
1.) Any movies starring Will Ferrel
2.) Any moves starring Ben Stiller
3.) Any television shows that have 5 of more white ppl and 1 hidden black guy hired simply because of affirmative action
4.) White ppl news that talks about sum rich white chick that is missing and turns out to be at the neighbors house after 3 months of FBI seaching (Osama sure cant be worried)

Reality TV is false advertisement

Its just normal TV that has 12 million sequels
Survivor: Started off good but now its ghey
Real World: A bunch of white ppl n a house with a gay guy (But showed the world a Thug Fag)
Road Rules: Real World with a point
Flavor of love 3: Not even gunna...

Anchorman: The king of stupid white ppl movies Will Ferrel should die and *** to think of it so should Mike Myers n mini me, Austin Powers wuz ok Love GURU is Ghey

Fox's fart on the gameshow enterprise, are you smarter then a 5th grader???

-The shows how much of the bull**** lessons that u go through in school that u will never use ever in your life. Who gives a **** about what a stratus cloud looks like it looks like a **** horse thats what it looks like. History is pointless cuz what happened happened u cant change so who cares about it.

But the main thing thats i cant stand about this show is how 8yr old kids can add n all that stuff but a 32yr old accountant cant, i mean come on its ur job to count all day but u cant do a 5th grade math problem, and somehow everyone at home knows the answer to the question except the ******* on the television. THe **** HAS to be scripted.

L.O.S.T. is ghey cuz there just happens to be a monster on the island they landed on

Im tired.
lol /rant

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol EE are you talking about the BB&G tournament rules? They look decent.

LOL it's THIRTY DOLLARS FOR SINGLES AND FIFTY FIVE DOLLARS FOR TEAMS.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
hey i called dude yesterday and im pretty much gonna be takin over the rules and how the tourny works so it'll be good...apparently they had some EB games or gamestop people settin it up...and they have really nice and big tvs :o) ....we may need wiis tho for save data! the guy is gonna call me later today so ill post back up then

and EE, history is so important...thatd be like saying..."hey i dont need a memory because i only remember stuff that has happened in the past and what good is that for now?"

and the guys said of a possible one in like july....so if the place is big enough im gonna set up for a BIGGIN!! (DK SmAsHBowl finally!!!!)

btree and anyone else need a ride?

cmart

Smash Lord
LOL I know I said I'd try to come to the next thing, but I need to get another paycheck before I can go to a tourny. Give me a week or something.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yo - Yeah, you can stay for those days and learn my ways.

EE - are you really trying to stay? Or wut, I need to know.

Shinku - are you trying to stay?

Lobos - ^?

If anyone else wants to stay though, noogies. I'm trying to take into consideration, the fact that we will all be needing to use the shower and toilet.

Lobos

Smash Master
Yo - Yeah, you can stay for those days and learn my ways.

EE - are you really trying to stay? Or wut, I need to know.

Shinku - are you trying to stay?

Lobos - ^?

If anyone else wants to stay though, noogies. I'm trying to take into consideration, the fact that we will all be needing to use the shower and toilet.
yes I am....but i'll let you know if before hand if im going to otakon or not

Shinku

Smash Champion
yeah btree manz im trying to stay. i cant miss ota and ill need a room. did i mention i sleep butt *** naked? too bad lobos you fell asleep at tonys while i was next to ya. ~_^

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I don't need to use the shower and I never do number 2 at someone else's place, so yeah.

Lol, btw Ron I will give you the money for Okaton during the GA trip I think or the week after that.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Good man EE, I don't poop at other people's houses either. Except that one night you people dared me to drink that bottle of hot sauce, I was tearing Hat's toilet up ALL ****ing night.

Shinku - I don't care if you sleep butt *** naked, I'm sleeping in my own room, that's gonna be EE and Yo's problem. lol

Top Bottom