• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

g-regulate

Smash Hero
all i remember of HATs melee is that his shiek is inconsistent and his marth does grab throw to fsmash all day. and it works

HAT

Smash Ace
chu and i were 1 mistake away from beating mew2king and vidjo. chu should have killed himself and taken my stock, but he didn't, so we lost. then..the ****ing canadians played the best i've ever seen them play. good **** guys.

i squandered in singles though. i got ***** by xif and then on the 3rd game, the last hit, against Kage, i pressed B instead of A, so i pulled out the chain and got ****ed.

i'm ready for NOT VERY EFFECTIVE though.

0kin

Smash Journeyman
quick question, whatever happend to nightmare korn kid, NKK, and the rest of those other guys around the good ol' melee days

Ghostype

Smash Champion
We can't help it if we're a bunch of fine little boys, BL. >_>

0kin - Nightmare vanished or something. And those other guys vanished too. I think cmart is back though!

S1l3nc3

Smash Rookie
Looking for players in Baltimore

Hey, me and my partner are in Baltimore and we want to get connected with the Smash community cause we just started playing in all the tournaments, and we need people to play with offline for practice and fun. Does anyone want to get together and play?

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Lol, Ron ***** ****.

In other news as I was coming back from lunch I parked in the parking lot of my store and started walking toward the double doors. Out side stood two other employees just standing there. These two are just your standard run of the mill Black guys standing in front of a not so special place of work. As I'm about to cross the bit of pavement (in range to say something to them) in the corner of my eye I see a object. I glance over and whats coming up the street is none other then a common sight in that area. A very skinny old black guy with gray beard riding his bike (bicycle mind you) kinda towards our store (down the street next to us).

Then it happens....

At the same EXACT time both the employees look over at the guy on the bike, at that EXACT time the guy on the bike turned and looked at them. The gent on the bike lifted his left arm out towards the two, raised his middle finger and said "N!GGERS" the very next moment, the guys bike ran off the curve and he flipped head over front wheel on the pavement not spitting distance away.
Doing about Mach 10 he jumped up, picked up his bike and ran along side of it down the street.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im going to create a scientific study linking art kids to a lack of immune system. seriously, there has to be some sort of correlation

Top Bottom