• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm sure I'd get those same sick *** placings you get in Brawl Boss, if I ever played the game or cared. :) I'll start playing Brawl whenever I get my Wii back, but I've been letting EE use it.

Edit: I forgot, who was staying at my house for Otakon? I remember

Phil
Shinku
Yo

If that was all; cool, but if someone else said they wanted to stay and I forgot, post up.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Phil
Shinku
Yo
Nacker
bluessss

There's a couch, a pull out sofa, a love seat, and a floor all downstairs, so you guys can have fun figuring that out when Otakon comes. :o

Edit: I hope that's all. lol

Edit: Probably the week of or so I'll just post my address and such for you people.

Lobos

Smash Master
Phil
Shinku
Yo
Nacker
bluessss

There's a couch, a pull out sofa, a love seat, and a floor all downstairs, so you guys can have fun figuring that out when Otakon comes. :o

Edit: Probably the week of or so I'll just post my address and such for you people.
Me too :/ we should play to see who gets what lol

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Sure Lobo's but since were BMore were gonna play Melee, enjoy the floor ; )

Ron - I am not going to FAST as far as I know, thinking about it I don't care enough to go lol, we can just do random dumb **** here for ur BDay lol and umm I dunno, if u wanted to give me some cash for the Brawl copy that be cool I just kept feeling guilty so I went and got it lol.

D

Deleted member

Phil
Shinku
Yo
Nacker
bluessss

i need housing for otakon =(

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Phil - word I spent my ticket money on a phone anyway. lol

Housing

Phil
Shinku
Yo
bluesssss
Nacker
Lobos
Tru

I hope that's all. lol

Reioumu

Smash Lord
You and Yo can share the bed.
^This while doing a barrel roll on each other (Calls homo on it all)

BMore is going to Otakon too? A bunch of us are got 2 rooms at a nearby hotel. PC Chris is coming too, with a friend of mine named Dac who's gonna be selling stuff.

But yeah, there's gonna be like 8 people in two rooms at the hotel. Bring smash maybe?
*shrugs*
-Rei

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
lol didnt dac have that sign that said /b/uystuff ? ive only seen him once at chus so i duno if it was him but someone put a pic of it on 4chan

n wtf at all these ppl stayin at btrees ill play u all in melee (xept tru=)for a respectable place to sleep lol n **** nacker let his *** sleep outside

Reioumu

Smash Lord
LMAO Ron. But yeah, all of us need to go to Otakon and dominate. Though I'm definitely going to be traveling to the other areas more. I'm gonna be going to the concert too.
-Rei

Ghostype

Smash Champion
For once I was gonna try and not stay in the game room, I wanna actually see some anime related crap this time. >_>

Reioumu

Smash Lord
For once I was gonna try and not stay in the game room, I wanna actually see some anime related crap this time. >_>
Yeah seriously lol. Though we gotta see the Hentai stuff late at night to see if Azen is there lmao! Though I do plan on seeing JAM Project since I really want to see them live, and they're going to be at Otakon.
-Rei

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I won't lie, I want to stay at a hotel just to go around and hit on some chicks.

Holla at me Rei.

HAT or DK, I found someones slim phone left at CH3 so yeah if its one of yours I got it, 5 dollar holding fee.

blues

Smash Journeyman
blues brothers is our team name so there are only two, i need a new crew though i'll probably join okin and the scouts or at least be honorary crew battle member?

D

Deleted member

blues brothers is our team name so there are only two, i need a new crew though i'll probably join okin and the scouts or at least be honorary crew battle member?
true blues brothers maybe?
hahahaha "u"

Top Bottom