• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well since everyone staying is probably gonna need it - 1-443-627-1097. If anyone calls and I don't answer, text message me.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Yeahuzz. We should all go in the hentai areas late night to see if Azen is in there. As Seb saw him coming out from Bible Black at Katsucon. I wonder if we can smash in the hotel room?
-Rei

blues

Smash Journeyman
btree is your house going to be too crowded and would be possible to get any sleep with that many people? i might have to find one of those hotel rooms and meet you guys at the venue =X

D

Deleted member

in melee or brawl you dont wanna face me in melee son i havent lost my skill in that game
haha i kno right =)

well to b fair 2 everyone lets do both and by a point system!

sound good 2 you guys?

should b lots of fun =)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
blues - it's up to you whether you wanna stay or not sir. Unless you can block out smashers you won't get sleep though (I can). :o

Edit: Rei - I'm there!

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
ugh such a squander how the hell am i related to you ..... well while i prouce awesome pro aura you can

have fat hung over asian *****es who think your skills are super kawiii and hear nothing but moon speak

you will be like huh i could be beating ( insert pro brawl player ) right now but instead ive some fat

whores toilet and is this the right hole ? wtf this isnt lotion is that the right hole ? ewwwwwwww .

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Doesn't mean much of anything since it's brawl :/. And Otakon is really fun. I wouldn't have to pay for gas to get up to CT as well as other living expenses and the such. Not just that, but traveling time as well. A lot of us are going to Otakon, you can have fun in CT :p
-Rei

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm pretty sure driving to CT is gonna be cheaper when everyone splits gas ... and it's not that expensive of a tournament ... plus aren't Otakon tickets like $60 or something ridiculous? ... also there's a guy in the esticle thread that has said multiple times that there IS going to be a melee tournament.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Well, (thinks of a random John) long car rides kinda suck sometimes. Like, how long of a car ride would that be? Either way, Otakon is also a 3 day event and includes a few concerts and a rave which should all be included with the entry fee. One of their performers is JAM Project, who is extremely famous for a lot of anime and game songs. I'm actually more hyped for that than brawl or smash.
-Rei

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
20 mpg, and by my rough estimates it should be 700-800 miles total roundtrip, so that 40 gallons of gas, times $4 per gallon, equals $160 in gas. If we split that 6 ways, that's about $27 per person for gas.

Hmm that's more than I thought it would be... I'm definitely not going unless I can get 6 people in my car.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
20 mpg, and by my rough estimates it should be 700-800 miles total roundtrip, so that 40 gallons of gas, times $4 per gallon, equals $160 in gas. If we split that 6 ways, that's about $27 per person for gas.

Hmm that's more than I thought it would be... I'm definitely not going unless I can get 6 people in my car.
But with all of that extra weight, your mileage goes down :/
-Rei

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Nah not significantly, my car's heavy as **** as it is, even Nacker would have trouble making a dent in my mpg.

Yeah Nacker, I'm hoping OS makes it, but we still need to find a couple other who need a ride. Too many anime f@gs around here...

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Fat *****es dont count as chicks they are whales and if i even here one succes story of any of you guys

picking up chicks (besides tru and shinku cause those guys are se.... pimps) i will call you master of moon

speaking weabos

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Fat *****es dont count as chicks they are whales and if i even here one succes story of any of you guys

picking up chicks (besides tru and shinku cause those guys are se.... pimps) i will call you master of moon

speaking weabos
lol @ your sausage fest. What about blues? He's a pimp.
-Rei

Top Bottom