• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

blues

Smash Journeyman
im not going all the way to CT for a brawl tournament when i can take a 10min walk from btrees house for a 3day convention with 22k ppl and me n blues gonna show are proness in melee n get asian *****es /yayuhzzzz
yo is pro *blues shrug
Well, (thinks of a random John) long car rides kinda suck sometimes. Like, how long of a car ride would that be? Either way, Otakon is also a 3 day event and includes a few concerts and a rave which should all be included with the entry fee. One of their performers is JAM Project, who is extremely famous for a lot of anime and game songs. I'm actually more hyped for that than brawl or smash.
-Rei
will they be playing themes from megaman!?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Rei - we will hang out at Otakon, doesn't JAM do the theme songs for most mecha shows?

JCae - please don't post your anti-anime f@g **** in my thread, don't like it, that's your choice; but I'd rather not have to read such posts after being so pumped for Otakon.

And 27$ per person is a blessing for gas on a trip as far as CT. When we all went to GA it was like 50$ split six ways.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Asian girls are way overrated, they're so god **** clingy.

JCaesar I might just be interested in going to CT with you fellas, can someone link the thread for the tournament?

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
If it was not on Otakon weekend I'd go.

Nacker - I thought you were gonna be my wing man =]

JC - Count me down for the next one boss

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i dont think anything shinku... besides maybe its the week off time because then there will be major tournaments after that week

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I haven't looked into it very hard (I'm really lazy), but when I try adding a rom, it always says the game is corrupted.

D

Deleted member

i just bought melee finally lol.

what tru= learned while owning the game for a bit: falco has a smexy moonwalk lolololololol :)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol Hat has mine, and EE has my Wii.

Edit: Hey Phil, since I'm too much of a procrastinator to do this myself, I asked Hat and he said he'd look at it.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
What's with this sudden stream of empowering posts, I just owned up to being a lazy ***** lol.

My birthday is on Thursday, but I can't have off of work because they fired another person. :( But it was funny. I don't know if we're just *******s (we are...), but no one told the guy he was being terminated (though the supervisor decided on this last Thursday because the guy kept missing days). One of the guys even drove him to work today and didn't tell him of his fate. He comes in and checks his locker, and is all like

Charles: What the ****? Where's all my stuff at...?
Old ****er: It's over here on the uniform wall.
Charles: Why the **** is it over there? What's going on?
Old ****er: Just calm down...ask the boss what's going on, not me.
Charles: What the ****. What the ****, this is bull****. I'd better not be fired. This is bull****.
Old ****er: Calm down! Talk to the supervisor.

Our General Manager and the supervisor are outside bull****ting, which was the best part. Because they inform him that he's being terminated while cracking jokes. He gets all up in the GM's face and starts cursing and saying he's getting a lawyer, and starts to storm out. But he's wearing a company cap, so the GM blurts out "Hey, can I get my cap back?"

Charles: What the ****! This is bull****! *throws hat at him* I'm getting a ****ing lawyer!
GM: I hope you can afford one. Come visit again!

Omg it was like the best thing ever.

Edit: The best thing was, later in the day the GM treated us all to lunch at a restaurant and we all left work two hours early with a full day's pay. it's like we **** on his spirit and didn't wipe it off.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm not doing anything on the day of, but I owe my dad a few beers because he asked. We're doing something on this weekend though sir, since it'll be Alex's birthday too and there's a bar down the street from him lol.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I'm not doing anything on the day of, but I owe my dad a few beers because he asked. We're doing something on this weekend though sir, since it'll be Alex's birthday too and there's a bar down the street from him lol.
I better be informed of whats going down.

Top Bottom