• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yes, ****ing crowded and insane. I don't believe there were news cameras, but all the radio stations were there, and a lot of pictures were taken. They brought her in on horse and carriage.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I considered it.

Otakon group:

My address is 2648 Wilkens Avenue, Baltimore City, MD (21223). My cell is 1-443-627-1097. You should probably save that information. Who is coming Thursday night? If you are coming Thursday, it can't be before 7PM (I mean I'll be home by 6PM, but let's set a timeframe >_>). And if you are still being housed by me, post and say that you are.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
You need housing, Korn? You're welcome to stay. I'll do you one better, since you let me and EE stay in your hotel room at Katsucon you get dibs on like the couch or something. lol

Otakon group:

Just curious, but would everyone pay 5$ a piece for staying here? I would end up giving it to my mom or something because we'll be invading her personal space for the weekend and I feel kinda bad about that.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Nah it's not a hotel Korn, I live pretty close to Otakon. If all you agreed, it woukld be 5$ for whatever days you were staying. But if everyone doesn't agree, then I'm not charging anything (can't very well charge you all if one person gets to stay free).

Shinku

Smash Champion
i am now bringing 3 ppl plus me.............. my bad btree, see theres this couple who found out im going and they honestly beg me to death to go with me, since im such a nice guy, i couldn't say, hey go fux ya self like i wanted to lol. so i told them about sleeping on the floor, they should be cool with lol.

whats that supposed to mean? =) lolz

edit - did i say chudat? i meant lobos, it was a typo ROFL

D

Deleted member

jesus **** well......i guess ill sleep on the ceiling.......no **** that get up there shinku!

D

Deleted member

ugh ill just dib a spot leave and go **** and see if theres space when i get back.if not ill just go back out and **** **** **** some more i guess :/

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Word up dawg.

Edit: Honestly, I can fit you people in here without the buttsex, but then I'd have to move things.....I'm black. I can't be moving things knowing that I have to put the **** back. >_>

Edit: lol line you people up like a box of q-tips.

Edit: qtree lol

Top Bottom