• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well if people're gonna move **** then he can stay.

That reminds me though, everyone is able to leave Sunday, right? I have to work Monday. And is everyone cool with the 5$ or no?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Anyone coming to my house Thursday or whatever, make sure you have my number and call me before you get here and such.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Otakon Group:

My boss is trying to make me work Friday, which makes things crappy cause it means I won't be home in the morning. If you guys just planned on driving downtown Friday, that'd be fine. But if you were gonna leave your whatevers parked up here then I figured we'd take the bus down in a group. Though the bus stop is literally across the street. Post up and tell me how you were gonna head down there Friday morning.

Second:

Who is coming Thursday night besides Shinku, and Yo? No one actually told me lol. If you're coming Thursday night do so after 6pm plz.

Third:

Everyone bring something to sleep on.

Fourth:

Is everyone cool with the 5$? :/

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Well Ron you should just not work lol, srsly you got better **** to do XD

I might end up having to stay at your place since Yostors friends fail and are screwing us, I will bring my sleeping bag if it happens.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Thumbs - we're gonna hafta be lucky with parking lolz. There's always a spot, but finding one actually right by the house is difficult depending on the time. I'm thinking about trying to park people on the backstreet around the corner, since it's hardly ever any traffic on that side. That's why when people show up, I'll need you to call me when you're near or have arrived, because if there's not a spot outside I'll have to lead you to the place I'm talking about.

Everyone can use the shower, but please try and take quick showers so everyone has a turn (in a timely manner). I take really fast showers, so I know how easy it is to do this. >_>

Phil - okay.

Edit: someone bring a wii (with game) or something please, I changed my mind lol. If we're doing any sort of tournament, all I have is one wii and one gamecube, and no copies of melee (I forgot I didn't have one anymore <_<).

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Mike and I need to wake up super early to get in line Friday to get our passes at the door. Yes, we were ****ing stupid and didn't preregister. CK I know you didn't either, what time are you waking up? You, me, and Mike could wake up earlier than everyone and hopefully not have to wait 2 hours in line.

Lobos

Smash Master
We talked about when everyone leaves otakon back to btree's last night, everything should go planned and make sure to give out cell numbers when we get there or we can just travel around in one big crew while struting our stuff. Also anyone over 21 buy drinks lol

Top Bottom