• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I dunno how many times I have to post my address, but: 2648 Wilkens Avenue, Baltimore City, MD 21223.

IMPORTANT

Who ever is coming tonight, try to arrive AFTER 7PM. Because I may not be home, I plan on going downtown with Shinku to get my badge when he gets here, and I don't know if we'll be back any earlier.

We have central air.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah Phil.

Fyi you guys can come now if you want, since by the time Shinku and friend got settled in I decided it'd be too late for me to try and go down there. I'll be here.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Everytime I see Chaos Knight he's really sleep O.o

Lol @ everyone scrambling to get Otakon tickets, I get free ones every year =]

Lobos

Smash Master
Hey btree didn't get to see you earlier today before I left but thanks for letting me and k-os stay at your place. Next year if I go to otakon, you can stay with me in a hotel room if you want to crash.

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
ffff, count me in for a room..I CALL A BED, THOUGH. not sleeping on the floor, in an undersized sleeping bag + my shorts for a pillow..ever again XD (**** it yo)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Dude again whomever books a room get me in there cause you know I'm good fer da money.

Edit: Granted I can book my own room....but why do it when someone else can.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I miss you guys AHHHH!

Any of you guys possibly going to Anime Boston?

~D1

Top Bottom