• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Vist

Smash Champion
figured i'd repost this here since it got me laughing so hard at otakon. if you haven't seen this statue(s) at the convention center before, you might not find it that funny anyway.

actually, it's pretty sad that this cracked me up in the first place :laugh: oh well

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lol nah it's pretty amazing Vist, it should be seen by everyone.

Phil - it's the DC Anime Club, meets on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month (meetings are 1pm-5pm), and they also have special showings though you need to register/rsvp online beforehand. Two dollars a month for dues. But it's like a forty minute drive or something so I dunno about going.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I was playing Frozen for a bit today, and jv three stocked him with Roy, and four stocked him with Samus. MMMM! MMMM! IT TASTES SO GOOD ***** IT TASTES SO GOOD SO WHY AIN'T YOU EATING IT LOL

Frozen

Smash Lord
I was playing Frozen for a bit today, and jv three stocked him with Roy, and four stocked him with Samus. MMMM! MMMM! IT TASTES SO GOOD ***** IT TASTES SO GOOD SO WHY AIN'T YOU EATING IT LOL
Lol I have legitimate excuses for both of those O.o

Oh and how about the time you countered me with Pikachu and I 4-stocked you in 1:29 >.<

Shinku

Smash Champion
oh lol, i guess i must of miss the first time you said so lol. well just lemme know the next tournament youll be going to, like cyberden for example and you can bring it with you :p

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I dunno whether I'm going or not, but I can see if someone else from Bmore is going, and give it to them if I can deliver it.

Edit: that reminds me, yo Phil if you wanna hold the Wii you can. But my phone is off right now (I forgot to pay the bill and now have to wait till Friday >_> <_<).

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
OH YEAH!

I got 4th at the NY melee torny I went to last weekend so the crew name is mine

change it too: Pill Poppin' Bmore's

Frozen

Smash Lord
It's far away, but I'll go if some other Bmores would like to come.

It's reminiscent of old-school Catonsville fests, back when Hat was all modest and **** >.<

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I woulnd't mind going if I were off from work (I dunno).

Phil - yeah I'm home by 5, at 4 I'm still making my way home.

SLIK

Ghostype

Smash Champion
You wanna play sometime Dan I'll come down, but I dunno about four stocking because I get to play like twice a month. >_> <_<

Top Bottom