• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

Frozen

Smash Lord
Lol, wow. I just kind of stand there with my arms folded listening to Btree be silly.

And good **** on that story Btree, it's always nice having a free meal and a couple hours pay over a ex-employees crushed spirit.

Happy birthday if I'm not there to wish you one.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That pic is too good.

edit- Steve I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say your sig is from super robot wars LOL. Either that or that other bull**** robot show you were talking about.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
That pic is too good.

edit- Steve I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say your sig is from super robot wars LOL. Either that or that other bull**** robot show you were talking about.
**** YOU. At least Ron knows his ****. Haruhi is overrated ftw. Gurren-Lagann is ****ing epic. WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM!?

And Ron, YES, do one at Otakon. I'll record it this time lol.
-Rei

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Happy bday btree, you def gotta do a barrel roll at Otakon. Hopefully I'll have my new camera by then and I'll record you :)

**** YOU. At least Ron knows his ****. Haruhi is overrated ftw. Gurren-Lagann is ****ing epic. WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM!?

And Ron, YES, do one at Otakon. I'll record it this time lol.
-Rei
**** ME!?!?! **** YOU!!!!! Haruhi is overrated?!!? ASIRHGSSDG;DSGDSFFWTTGWTLKJNODFS;OIFJOISHESDGEWT *loads 8 gauge shotgun*

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Happy bday btree, you def gotta do a barrel roll at Otakon. Hopefully I'll have my new camera by then and I'll record you :)

**** ME!?!?! **** YOU!!!!! Haruhi is overrated?!!? ASIRHGSSDG;DSGDSFFWTTGWTLKJNODFS;OIFJOISHESDGEWT *loads 8 gauge shotgun*
Yeah it is. And do you even know how to operate and handle a shotgun offhand lolMarylandGunLaws.
-Rei

Ghostype

Smash Champion
LOl thank you all so much. I am kinda wasted at the moment. I just told my brother I might have to kill him if he didn't give me back my 360 finally LOL! I literally told him I might snap and murder him. He still says "I'll hafta see if I'm home yo...".

Yo - If you get me to go to the 4chan panel I will do a barrel roll.

Rei - If you are there then you shall record it.

Thumbs - At least I know my **** LOL. But I ****ing love Haruhi. You saw my chain yo I still wear that **** LOL.

Phil - Yo Alex's birthday is like tomorrow. The plan was for me to buy him a bottle of booze and we'd all get smashed (bros sprawled). But cause I'm pretty sure I have to work Saturday now, I dunno if I can do it sir.

>_>

Ghostype

Smash Champion
SuffusionKaiser is my screen name, sir. I mean I don't go on cause I'm normally bombarded when I do go on, that and all I have until I get another laptop is the family computer. But if you wanna talk shop weekends are best for me, though I am bad at getting on. >_<

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah it is. And do you even know how to operate and handle a shotgun offhand lolMarylandGunLaws.
-Rei
The hell it is. Watch me.

Thumbs - At least I know my **** LOL. But I ****ing love Haruhi. You saw my chain yo I still wear that **** LOL.
This is exactly why you're so awesome. Haruhi is the ****, ****ing told you Rei. Even Btree's got my back on this lol.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
This is exactly why you're so awesome. Haruhi is the ****, ****ing told you Rei. Even Btree's got my back on this lol.
Nah, it isn't the ****. It's good, but not "the ****" Gurren Lagann would fit that better. Much more epic. More boobage. ****ing gigantic drills and ****. And awesome characters. Haruhi's plot was pretty half-***** though. Shin Getter Robo >>> anyway. STONAAAAH SUUUUUUUUUNSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!
-Rei

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yo - You're right, I was still paying attention to my spelling and **** while making those posts, how do you make drunken posts while spell checking yourself.

Rei - 1-443-627-1097

Dude I can understand why people would say Haruhi isn't amazing or hot ****, but for whatever reason the series clicks with me and I love the humour. I'm gonna end up getting the original novels when they're available.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Nah, it isn't the ****. It's good, but not "the ****" Gurren Lagann would fit that better. Much more epic. More boobage. ****ing gigantic drills and ****. And awesome characters. Haruhi's plot was pretty half-***** though. Shin Getter Robo >>> anyway. STONAAAAH SUUUUUUUUUNSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!
-Rei
Haruhi isn't epic, it's just spectacular. From what I hear from two of my friends watching Gurren Lagann, they both say it's strange as hell. Course, they're only 5 or so eps in LOL. Haruhi's plot wasn't half-*****, THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. It's one of the most original storylines I've ever seen, and I can bet that no other anime I see will be quite like it. Stonah Sunshine!?!?!?!

HERE I GO

SHINING FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
New thread title is win.

Hey Ron how did you do at that thing? Sorry i left you hanging.

oh Matt or Tod if you read this I forgot to give u gas money, tell me how much U owe so I can pay you

p.s. FrozenSucks

Ghostype

Smash Champion
If someone can give me a ride and I can get home the same day/night, yeah. I feel like **** though.

Phil - you know of K-swift?

Top Bottom