• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Frog: Thumbswayup is Muppet king

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
I won't lie, I want to stay at a hotel just to go around and hit on some chicks.

Holla at me Rei.

HAT or DK, I found someones slim phone left at CH3 so yeah if its one of yours I got it, 5 dollar holding fee.
omg EE i love u its mine! wuts ur number so i can find out when to grab it?

and i think i got highest at the tourny...at least in singles

D1

Banned via Administration
Got**** ROB and his lasers and dreidle and good recovery and spammable dsmash and flaming nair and bair and amazing range period need I say more? XDDD

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
Ron - Hat called me saying ur Wii got switched with DK's friends Wii and they want to switch back, sounds like bull**** to me cause I think they were drunk lol =/ but I am going over there tomorrow to see what they mean, if they can't prove anything I'm not giving it to them w/o ur consent cause that Wii has been in the same bag and such since u gave it to me last week, I find it hard to believe they got mixed up when it never was out in public plus it has the new copy of Brawl I got you.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Ron - Hat called me saying ur Wii got switched with DK's friends Wii and they want to switch back, sounds like bull**** to me cause I think they were drunk lol =/ but I am going over there tomorrow to see what they mean, if they can't prove anything I'm not giving it to them w/o ur consent cause that Wii has been in the same bag and such since u gave it to me last week, I find it hard to believe they got mixed up when it never was out in public plus it has the new copy of Brawl I got you.
Nah if you can, feel free to go over and switch, I know it's not mine (the one you have) since I only had about two downloaded games on mine, plus I think my name is in the Wii somewhere, so in the one you have the name Todd might be in there idk lol. But yeah he had a lot more games than me and remember I had a lot more names on my Brawl than him. So it's koo b.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
I'll be sleep with some asian girl's room during Otakon :)

gayuhhhhzzz

EDIT: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.............. this is Korn...... but how the f this was candy's account on my laptop ?????????????????????

Kissin a Tree

Smash Rookie
hey all, my names Kissin a Tree (josh or KaT, sometimes Xiaguitar =P)

Avid SC2 and tekken DR fan, looking to get in on some SSBB as well.

Anyone up for letting a scrub in?

Frozen

Smash Lord
hey all, my names Kissin a Tree (josh or KaT, sometimes Xiaguitar =P)

Avid SC2 and tekken DR fan, looking to get in on some SSBB as well.

Anyone up for letting a scrub in?
If you're a real person, I can not wait to see you meet Eastlitree.

....and seriously does anyone have a phone number on Yoshter?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
-.-

Ryu Hikaru - do you need housing?

CK - do you need housing?

Kissin a Tree - do you need housing?

I mean, it would mean a lot of people are sleeping on the floor, but you guys can stay. And FYI; I'm not sure if there will be parking around my way when any one of you comes, cause it's a main street and is always busy. But that can be figured out when the time comes.

Frozen - either PM Yoster, or get the number from Thumbs (he does read this thread and post in it).

Edit: I'm gonna play Tetris with you *****zz.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMAO Frozen, everytime Yoster and I are like, "Alright, we can't forget Frozen's Brawl copy this time". Then we'll get to the tourny and see btree and realize he forgot it again lmao. It's happened 7 or 8 times already. Here's his number: 301 928 5865

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Ck - I got ya.

Tru - I figure, we'll have enough people for a Melee or Brawl tournament; so the top placers get to sleep on furniture. I have three-four things for people to sleep on (soft things). So top four players get to use them for the weekend.

1st & 2nd - pullout sofa

3rd - couch

4th - love seat lol

Edit: got ****it Yo, you posted that while I was sitting on the post screen for like ten minutes. lol

Edit: I dunno, maybe the winner will get to face me in a set, and if they win they can kick me out of my room for the weekend? >_>

Edit: Oh yeah...we have enough for a tournament.

bluessss
Yo
EE
Nacker
Ck
Shinku
Tru
Ryu?
Kissin
Lobos

D

Deleted member

ppl have better chances against me in brawl =)

this will be revenge for that bowser shiek 10 set idea.

your room is mine.

Lobos

Smash Master
Also NY is planning on coming down for otakon (see other thread) we should definitely get with them in their hotel room and play some melee/brawl.

Also I'll be there friday night since I got work during the day. Btree Pm your number

Top Bottom