• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I lost to CO18 1-2 in pools but beat everyone else.

DEHF lost to Dekar 0-2 and then 2-0ed everyone else. I think we are both 2nd seed :(

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Dekar is the best Diddy in his state wherever he is, I don't remember lol.

He's mad good, no joke.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I just saw keits 2nd round pool.
Snakeee,keitaro,malcolm, judge,chudat,seagull

Hard as hell but i think he can do it

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The only european in Larry's pool was Marc. And he's not even close to be one of europe's best players. Like, not at all.

:059:

Keitaro

I didn't make it out guys, I tied for 4th seed with Snakee. I always get unlucky at Nationals.

Pool was just way too packed with talent, people were crouding around only our pool cause of all the good people in it and the matches were crazy. Snakeee beat Malcolm, then I beat Snakee, then Judge beat me, then Snakeee beat Judge, then Chudat beat Snakeee, then Malcolm beat Chu....crazy pool 0_o

So I'll still be here today helping the other Falcos with their matchups and giving updates.

Also Bloodcross just told me he 2-0ed Seibrik in 2nd round pools and got 3rd seed. That's pretty sexy if you ask me.

And DEHF 2-0ed everyone in his pool including Atomsk. Atomsk really hates Falco now lol!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Oh yeah, Larry beating Atomsk only compounds to my claims that ICs don't **** Falco

:059:

wangston

Smash Lord
Dekar 2-0'd larry... I don't believe this. Yaz did't think he was that good when he played him in a az tourney... but that was 5 months ago.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Marc is good at Melee, he doesn't actually care about Brawl.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I didn't make it out guys, I tied for 4th seed with Snakee. I always get unlucky at Nationals.

Pool was just way too packed with talent, people were crouding around only our pool cause of all the good people in it and the matches were crazy. Snakeee beat Malcolm, then I beat Snakee, then Judge beat me, then Snakeee beat Judge, then Chudat beat Snakeee, then Malcolm beat Chu....crazy pool 0_o

So I'll still be here today helping the other Falcos with their matchups and giving updates.

Also Bloodcross just told me he 2-0ed Seibrik in 2nd round pools and got 3rd seed. That's pretty sexy if you ask me.

And DEHF 2-0ed everyone in his pool including Atomsk. Atomsk really hates Falco now lol!

Dude you had the hardest pool ive ever seen in my life lol....

larry vs chudat hype!

Denzi

Smash Master
Dekar 2-0'd larry... I don't believe this. Yaz did't think he was that good when he played him in a az tourney... but that was 5 months ago.
Quoting Neo's post on the Marth boards about Dekar:

anyways during the set he was making pretty rude comments "i think mikehaze is better than you" and "you're getting way too greedy man." and "good game dude" before the ****ing match is even over. everyone is entitled to their opinion but to say that **** in the middle of the match you're just being a ****ing ****. i hope i play him in tournament so i can **** him.

Keitaro

Ugh!! As you may have seen on the livestream DEHF lost to Kirby 2nd round of winners :l

Notice how I didn't say the Kirby player's name? Lol!

For the record Chu beat DEHF 2-1. Last stock was bs.

Will check how BloodX is doing soon.

Keitaro

Yeah he lost to AZ. If I were near him I could have given him advice against AZ but I didn't know.

DEHF is beating Fatal atm. Winner faces Lain.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Yeah Larry was really unlucky with the brackets :(

Keitaro you always seem to have tough luck at big tournies like this lol, you would've made it out of pools for sure if you actually got a fair one :p

Denzi

Smash Master
I think All the Falcos kinda got screwed either in pools or brackets. I mean, Bloodcross had to face Y.B.M and AZ, Larry had to face Chu and Lain, and Keitaro's pool sucked. Just not a good day for us.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
why are people talking like this when they don't know **** lol
I was just forwarding what I was told, though it really was like two and half minutes lol

blood+ got screwed by midwest lol
Bloodcross was up 1-0 and in the second game, with both of them at low percents, Alphazealot got like a 43% combo on him and BC+ just rage quit :dizzy: It's not like he was doing bad, AZ was at like 30 ish and BC just got combo'd and was at like 60 ish and then just quit out of nowhere. It kinda made me upset cause he was doing real well AND was up a game. In fact, he SD'd at 0% the first game and still won. I was really impressed, it's juts unfortunate that his nerves got the best of him. I mean, even if he lost he could have came back on his CP, but he just rage quit and gave up the chance :[

AND LARRY WTF YOU STALED YOUR **** SO BAD :[[[[[[[[
I was right behind you and when you spiked nana I got SO hyped. I was so excited, but in my head I was thinking " I hope he doesn't rush the kill, because if he does it's gonna be hard to stay alive for long enough to refresh it." I was trying to tell you to utilt instead but then some guy in a white jacket pushed me away. Man I felt really bad after that :/

Keitaro

Yeah Pound wasn't a good day for us Falcos.

Lain vs Larry....well first match I didn't see much of but Lain won with a cg at the end. 2nd match Larry won pretty solidly, either a 2 stock or 1 stock low percent. 3rd match was just crazy. Both Larry and Lain were making mistakes as Larry would double laser without jumping and Lain grabbed Larry 5 times on his last stock and couldn't complete a cg. After Larry gimped Nana it was Popo vs Falco at both over 110% After a while of attempted kills from both players Lain blocked an upsmash and punished with a f-smash.

Brackets didn't really go DEHF's way also he got pretty **** unlucky on both Chu and Lain as my friend told me DEHF had the first match vs Lain but full jabbed the wrong way which was punished with a cg to death last stock.

Malcolm took M2K to last hit 3rd game and got 13th, Judge got 5th, and Chu got 13th. For some reason all these people were in my pool. Just goes to show that I need to get even better with my troublesome matchups although many who have seen me play before said I've gotten much better but I still believe I could have beaten both Judge and Malcolm, especially Judge but he has some ******** recovery stopper I've NEVER seen with MK, I'll discuss that later though.

I'm still very happy I got to meet DEHF and play him in Melee. Was fun meeting, seeing, and watching the Falco god do things that just seemed twice as impressive in person.

Also I finally got to play and talk to you Blood+ you hillbilly lol much love to you dude.

I hope you still plan on coming to Viridian DEHF to get your revenge over here. With me, you, Blood+, Kid, and Bleachigo there WE WILL ****!!

Also we'll be taking pics, no ifs ands or buts :D

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Wtf Red, why would I quit if I'm ahead 1-0... which I wasn't, it was 1-1. I lost Game 1 on FD, won on BF even after SD'ing, then lost Game 3 on SV.

**** Kirby.

I love Keitaro, get lazerlocked by me :) I might go to Viridian, but that venue is way too small to hold it together... don't you think?

am i still bad? harhar

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You shouldn't be too down, I think you all did great, especially considering pools and brackets.

Just keep on trainin'.

Top Bottom