• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Ugh, we'll get them at Viridian.

Thats like National Level talent anyways. Oh, the picture is going to be like 4 19-20 year old, and some little kid :(

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Wtf Red, why would I quit if I'm ahead 1-0... which I wasn't, it was 1-1. I lost Game 1 on FD, won on BF even after SD'ing, then lost Game 3 on SV.

**** Kirby.

I love Keitaro, get lazerlocked by me :) I might go to Viridian, but that venue is way too small to hold it together... don't you think?

am i still bad? harhar
Yes.

Good sheeeyut DEHF, Keitaro and Blood+. KiD didn't go? Love seeing his Falco play.

Keitaro, share some stuff about Co's D3 mayneee. I heard he was trying new **** out against Falco's.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Blood+ was not up a game. I won game 1. He won game 2. Game 3 I went up my 3 stock 120%ish to his 2 stock 100%+ish and he rage quit after a combo that lead to such high damage + a stock difference.

BSP

Smash Legend
Hey Falco boards.

Just butting in. I think I'm going to pick up Falco, so I'll probably be in and out with questions or whatever. I got the basics down, just got to get some solid experience.

In other words, hi.

BSP

Smash Legend
Yes, and I'm fitting the stereotype lol.

Only problem would be that a good marth would still probably shut me down...well, I'll see how things go.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yes.

Good sheeeyut DEHF, Keitaro and Blood+. KiD didn't go? Love seeing his Falco play.

Keitaro, share some stuff about Co's D3 mayneee. I heard he was trying new **** out against Falco's.
Well he's DDD, so no matter how good he is, if you play Falco campy enough there isn't much he can do. First match was on FD and I was ******** and didn't camp correctly and got beat up for it. He'd powershield all my single lasers, jump over my head all the time and dair, and throw out baiting bairs to scare me.

2nd match I said screw camping cause it wasn't working for me and I took off his first stock while only receiving 10%. I beat him with 1 stock left low percent.

3rd game he took me to Brinstar....end of story :laugh:

I haven't won a match on Brinstar in many, MANY months. I even tried to ban Brinstar on some guy in pools and he took me to Rainbow and beat me with MK so I then 2 stocked him on Battlefield. I really can't do Falco on both of those stages making many of my sets become 2-1s or 1-2s.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
RC is falcos worst stage IMO. ban RC next time. you'd be surprised how well falco does on brinstar. make use of that full hop when u go there. everything kills earlier for falco so its nice. just fullhop to avoid the potential **** some chars can do there.

Keitaro

I usually ban RC all the time then lose on Brinstar with Snake but I tried Falco vs CO and just couldn't deal with his infinite bairs, dairs, and fairs. If I had him on a neutral one more time I swear I would of had it. I started to realize that he was almost always going for a grab so once I realized I was about to land near him I would forward B to the other side of the stage and it always worked when I did it second game.

I'll either start playing MK on Brinstar or try practicing Falco on that stage with some of your advice Ozz, thanks.

M@v

Subarashii!
Brinstar is Falco's worst stage. At least Falco has a really good second jump for RC. RC still isnt super for Falco. I also hate lylat.

@ Keitaro. I remember I used my mk vs your falco on wifi, I cp'd brinstar....and yeah xD

Denzi

Smash Master
@ Keitaro. I remember I used my mk vs your falco on wifi, I cp'd brinstar....and yeah xD
You're a terrible person xD

And yeah, I'd almost pick RC over Brinstar, I hate that stage. Lylat isn't that big of a problem, you just have to adjust lasers/side B a bit.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Hello, I'm new. I decided to main Falco, I go by Rashad42, but you can call me 42.
^ my story is sorta like this.

Hi, I'm 6Mizu. I prefer to be called Mizu.
I'm thinking about playing Falco as my Third, but I need a little more convincing. Can anyone help me out?
I'm not sure if I wanna play Falco or not. :dizzy:

Edit: NM.
I decided. I don't really wanna play Falco.

I don't want to play Falco, but people keep coming back to how I play Falco better than anyone else <_< It's the curse of the Falco.

Keitaro

:mad: lol you *******!!

denzi and i might be at the same tourney soon
You guys live in the same state, this should already have been happening :laugh:

Btw what tourney and what city? I may have to pick my mom up from Ohio next weekend so if so I will come to a Saturday tourney over there.

BSP

Smash Legend
So, I've been using Falco more, and I'm starting to like him. Never being forced to approach is pretty awesome. I do need to practice DACUS'ing consistently though

Top Bottom