• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Choice

Smash Champion
theres this one place in SF that sells bread like that. so tasty.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Is this the social thread?

Anyway, I'm Gah. I just decided to pick up Falco and just wanted to say hi.

Hi.

It is, and good choice.

Welcome to the brotherhood of bread protectors, who prefer the air covered skies compared to the MK scrub covered ground. We keep the hands of our high tier foes off our treasure through pew pew and much fleeing. If you have any qusestions, simply ask.

If any falco memes have not been told in my speech, then I ask my fellow falcos to take up the sacred bread and speak your hearts desires so that we may all partake of the joyous laughs that are falco memes.

I've been reading the iliad and odyssey. Ancient greek writing style for the win.

i have a meme qusestion.

whats up with question being spelled qusestion? I could never figure it out...
That is how it has always been.

Even I am not really sure and I have been here forever, but as far as I can recall, it started back with the question thread. I believe the owner of the thread posted it incorrectly, someone noticed it and made a comment on it. I think someone else made a reaction that was like this, "I see nothing spelt incorrectly", and everyone backed it up obviously knowing it was spelt wrong. After that it sort of stuck. When it did get changed by a random mod from another board, we all raged against it and got it put back to qusestion. Eventually the same thing happened recently, I noticed it spelt question, and Denzi alerted teran right away. As all memes build up, they become apart of us. Qusestions are here to stay.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Is someone qusestioning our tradition?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Pick a dayum name teran. It is like me using a different avatar everyday.
I'm always going to be Teran, it's just I'm using all the name changes I can get with premie monies.

Gotta make use of dem benjamins.

M@v

Subarashii!
it must be hard with no LGL rule.. u second anyone mav or u go all falco?

-KiD
Mk for icies, but thats it.

Xzax is a former mk main, so he still uses both, but a lot more falco nowadays.
In all honestly there weren't that many tourneys in Philly last season. The tourney I hosted in Pittsburgh had a LGL, MLG had one, and when I went to apex they had one there too. Heck, even the smasll ohio and harrisburg ones I went to had them.

I'm always going to be Teran, it's just I'm using all the name changes I can get with premie monies.

Gotta make use of dem benjamins.
Then you should have sent the benjamins to me. I would have made excellent use of them in a MM with someone. I would have told them it is compliments of my employer I am able to MM you today.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
If I had the power, I'd totally fix the spelling of question.

That **** bothers me so much I don't even visit the Falco boards except by the most recently posted in topic, so I can best avoid seeing qusestion.

I wish I was lying about that, that **** bothers me for some reason. /OCD

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Susa when's the next SoCal tourney you're gonna go to?
Depends on Richbrown and Typh and if they can babysit me over to a tournament. (Or anyone willing to make a drive over to Santa Clarita... like if their passing by anyways. :x)

So go bug them to drive me if you want me to go, then I have to bug my mom for $20 to pay for gas/entrance. :laugh: Which with the amount of **** I do around the house, I should be getting payed $20 a week at least anyways...

Seriously though, Mom's to busy to drive me around (especially with 3 little sisters) so until I get my liscence (a year overdue) I need a babysitter. :urg:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's nice to know the title trolled Susa off the Falco boards.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
susa i dont go to tournaments any more but i'm fairly sure rich can drive you to w/e

hit him up

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I am extreme jealous of Blub's tech skillz you dont even know.

That aside, from the percents that you can footstool him from a dthrow, its probably better to just go for the cg and followup, probably will get just as much damage considering the opponent can sdi laserlock. Plus you would not be able to wait for the platform to come to you as the opponent will just mash out at low percents.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I am extreme jealous of Blub's tech skillz you dont even know.

That aside, from the percents that you can footstool him from a dthrow, its probably better to just go for the cg and followup, probably will get just as much damage considering the opponent can sdi laserlock. Plus you would not be able to wait for the platform to come to you as the opponent will just mash out at low percents.
why would you, this is much flashier!!!!:mad:

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Cuz I suck and can't even do platform cancel drop ='(

Also If I ever get TAS theres a couple of things I want to try:

1. Infinitely ledge cancel phantasm.
2. Ledge cancel phantasm spike to dair spike.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I can never do the platform laser lock. I've gotten it a lot but I mess it up =(

Oimetra

Smash Cadet
No one here knows me, but... i agree with Yume, cg is way easier and will probably do as much dmg, and gives the chance of a spike, laserlock on the other hand, gives a chance to death if you phantasm (like you can see in the video)

Oim~

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
"That aside, from the percents that you can footstool him from a dthrow, its probably better to just go for the cg and followup, probably will get just as much damage considering the opponent can sdi laserlock."

Let's say you cg from 0-30% till the edge of the stage, then do the laserlock to the other side of the stage. This would do way more than 100%. And since when can you sdi laserlock?

" Plus you would not be able to wait for the platform to come to you as the opponent will just mash out at low percents."

You can cg and use pivot grabs from 0~30% to move yourself to the right spot.

swordsaint

Smash Master
blub, is footstool out of down throw guaranteed? and an extension to this question, what makes you think it'd even be possible up to 30% when the knockback from the dthrow slightly increases

are you sure theres not enough time for a roll or get up before the first laser?

dont get me wrong, its mad sexy, im just interested in its faults. (there has to some right!)

Top Bottom