• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

State college>ann arbor
UW Madison. Great school. Probably what I would call a great collection of melee skill, but I swear I am the only competitive brawl player for like 20 leagues. My work is cut out for me if I want to improve the brawl scene here.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Do yal know of anyone that buys pokemon or chaotic cards? Because i dont have an ebay account and dont know how to use it lol. I need to the money to get to the tournament on october 2nd and i have a bunch of rare pokemon and chaotic cards that i could sell for a lot of money so i would like someone to buy them lol.

Hopefully yal know someone that would buy them

AndGravy

Smash Apprentice
Do yal know of anyone that buys pokemon or chaotic cards? Because i dont have an ebay account and dont know how to use it lol. I need to the money to get to the tournament on october 2nd and i have a bunch of rare pokemon and chaotic cards that i could sell for a lot of money so i would like someone to buy them lol.

Hopefully yal know someone that would buy them
Maybe Craig's List? That's what I'm planning for with my old trading cards whenever I get around to it. Seems easier to use than ebay

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
PS1's ledge is so small, if you haven't heard of it you really never play falco lol.
You can't even firebird RIGHT INTO IT from the side, cause it won't ledgesnap.

Alright, today I will be on a mission to collect interest. I need to figure out the most noticeable and flashiest techs I know of from as many characters as possible.

Diddy's glide toss, snake's C4 recover, falco's SHDL, that's all I can think of... Falco is really all there is that is flashy. This sucks.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
I fricken played horrible yesterday plus my mindset was off key the entire tournament

i get to nervous even in friendlies and i cant stop it

Top Bottom