• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good stuff at Whobo Kismet. Pretty nice for a National placing. Keep up the hard work.

Edit: Just saw you vs Will. You got terribly unlucky that 2nd match, especially since you began to catch on to Will's gimmicks :/ Screw PS1's ledges and walls.

Player-3

Smash Hero
You have two weeks then it must MM my Luigi.

:phone:
bro i know that matchup inside and out :(

btw when my match vs seibriks wario comes out you can see my falco in action it did pretty ****ing good vs him considering he made ally switch off falco!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Correct.

& How did you miss that 3.5+ hours later? You're a terrible person KID. :bee:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
It's okay, Kid. At least you don't lose matches vs. Mink's Jiggz when the honor of your people rests on it.

:phone:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man floaty characters are so gay, they were like my achilles heel when I played regularly.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Soooooooooooo.....who wants to go to New York?
Opening up a carpool for Impact in New York Tell your friends

(disclaimer one way trip)

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Its nice though. You are a semi-retired veteran who does not have to deal with that nonsense anymore :p
Man maybe. I might have one comeback left in me.

In any case, definitely gonna roll back around for SSB4 Falco, it's okay tradition dictates he has to be at least high tier.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I want to make a pun about rest and killing me in my sleep being impossible, but I can't make it sound unforced.

JRugs, what's that disclaimer mean? I assume you would want to drive back as well. Consider me interested and a potential driver (No man is man enough to drive that far on his own. I can take my car if necessary and if it's filled).

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yo! What happened in tourney is all that matters! :p

ADHD is back home though. Be sure to have written your Will since I'm playing with ADHD next week.

[collapse=Look at yourself]

[collapse=Now back to me]

[collapse=continue?]
What you really saw was yourself in another dimension. SO loved by your people you snot out of your nose.
[collapse=Look at that wormhole to your right]

That's right. This is the real you in all dimensions.
[collapse=dare you continue to your doom?]

Congratulations, you were sucked into a tornado.
[collapse=now back to me]

That's right. I am either of your wildest fantasies.
[/collapse]
[/collapse]
[/collapse]
[/collapse]
[/collapse]
[/collapse]
With that, I am out of here.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
I want to make a pun about rest and killing me in my sleep being impossible, but I can't make it sound unforced.

JRugs, what's that disclaimer mean? I assume you would want to drive back as well. Consider me interested and a potential driver (No man is man enough to drive that far on his own. I can take my car if necessary and if it's filled).
If your down then we can switch back and forth, but as for the disclaimer Im not going back to Texas, Im moving to the east coast.

Actually jrugs, how many people do you have helping you so far? Getting a truck load of smashes to join you on the east coast lol

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Since the Bowsers have their social as "Wreck-It Bowser" we should make this "Fix-It Falco."

Top Bottom