• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

michael_li

Smash Ace
I wasn't singling you out; I meant what I said for whoever it applies to. If you think that it applies to you, you're only confirming what everyone else already believes.

By all accounts, I am a far better critical thinker than you. Like, we're in different leagues. You are the intellectual Brawl to my Melee. You make it sound as if I haven't spent much more time thinking about the same questions you think you know the answer to. Doesn't it bother you that millions of people much smarter than you (or I) have had the same questions as you and come to a different conclusion? Shouldn't that at least get you to respect other people's perspectives? Maybe you would be more respectable if you did.
zZZZzzz.... u failed to amuse me, *Removed

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Somehow, I have don't think it's alright to let Mike get off being a disrespectful (and woefully ignorant) jerk just because we acknowledge him as a troll.

We should have standards as a community, no? I'm pretty tired ofa accepting trash just because someone is still a little boy. And let's not forget the way too cool and extreme sidekick; he's clearly a big deal too.

My only regret is that I'm not as good at life or smash as them.

:phone:

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
i am unlocking chars. i am now one of you. this game feels funny. but a good funny.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
i am unlocking chars. i am now one of you. this game feels funny. but a good funny.
Atta boy toy!

Well. Up to you guys.. Just saying that I wouldn't waste my time with them cause obviously they just gonna keep being disrespectful regardless of what you say or do.. So its simple IMO.. Stop feeding them and they will get bored. Therefore you will have a cleaner thread. :-)

michael_li

Smash Ace
LOL that try hard mod edited your post mike.

John2k4 are u gonna put "Moderating stupid internet forums for free" on your eharmony profile? i'll report my own post so that loser reads this.

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=203606&tab=myawards
Date of Birth:
September 17, 1994 (18)

little kid brawl player probably not even top 50 in hes region to busy editing posts insteade.

HAHAHA

Somehow, I have don't think it's alright to let Mike get off being a disrespectful (and woefully ignorant) jerk just because we acknowledge him as a troll.

We should have standards as a community, no? I'm pretty tired ofa accepting trash just because someone is still a little boy. And let's not forget the way too cool and extreme sidekick; he's clearly a big deal too.

reported for harassment

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
really good smash today ggs all around

evan i left my phone in your van

chance i might not show up tmrw i'll see how i feel in the morning

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
43gtewrrtjtrrj

left my laptop charger at the venue upstairs laptop is dead after this post

on my way

robyextreme

Smash Ace

sidekick HAHA.

Lol no you are just incredibly arrogant person and constantly end all your posts by subtly suggesting how much better you are than others, apparently there's a "how good at life you are" chart somewhere?

and combine that with how easily offended you get by every word, even though me and mike aren't being serious at all.

hah you should see the things me jack and mike do to other dota players, the raging and flaming in that game is nothing compared to this stupidboards.com

Top Bottom