• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

`dazrin

Smash Champion
YO Armada ***** lol. PP put on a HELL of a fight though. Oh my god- didn't expect him to make it that close with his marth. I literally screamed and started jumping on my bed when Armada got the final fthrow to close out the last stock. MAD hype. APEX2013 was a very successful tournament. Also, I'm really proud of M2K and how well he performed all throughout the tournament. Excellent play all around from everyone at that tournament.
Also, poor HBox. Lol puff sucks :awesome:

How did Manuel/ Otto and Teddy do?

Next stop, G3NESIS. Who's going? ;D

Sion

Island of Horizon
guys, we should totally run a tournament and donate all entry fees towards evo2k13

or maybe give top 2 money back and donate the rest?

idk evo hype

Sion

Island of Horizon
well technically the pony game is out of the race

melee is currently leading for the 8th slot but you never know

Violence

Smash Lord
Uh, so yeah, just a reminder guys...

Josune was stuck cleaning up a bunch of trash in the smash area over this weekend, so if you go, please clean up after yourselves.

It really sucks watching him finish a 12 hour shift cleaning up **** people leave behind. The fighting game area is almost always really clean by comparison, it kinda makes us look bad.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Really? Dudes, come on. If we lose Stronghold, where are we going to go next? Don't be disrespectful.

Or maybe it was other people, idklol.

Sion

Island of Horizon
it'd suck if it was jsut some other people

i'm sure most of us know the rules by now, but if we did it, then shame

Zaigar

Smash Cadet
Isn't it a bit unfair to push the blame on the smashers just because they frequent said area? I mean, I understand you ****s may be covered with filth but it could've been other people. Though from what I've heard, there are a few things that are hmm... questionable. However, the community's pretty chill (somewhat) so I can only hope for the best. That said, I'm pretty new so what do I know?

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Who was even at stronghold last?... I thought no one else was there.

Also, I'm sick atm so sorry I couldn't make it to smash today. Are people free on Wednesday/Thursday?

@Sion- That's a cool idea, but we can't get any tournaments going until Febuary. Also, I have your controller still. If you show up to a smashfest, I'll give it back to you. Could also go to your house if you want but sup to you lol.

Violence

Smash Lord
Mike and Adam were there.

Smashers are literally the only people who use that area. There's a ****load of CRT's a few chairs, and no tables to set anything down on.

Seriously, just take like a few seconds before you head out and clean up your trash, it's not that hard.

Sion

Island of Horizon
@dazrin really? violence said there was only 1 weekend where we weren't allowed to smash, which was prerelease weekend

i understand we'd probably be cutting it short trying to host a tournament in a few days(the 19th), but maybe we could just hold a smashfest/small tourny and have people donate if they want

edit: unless u guys are already actively donating then props i'm probably gonna throw down some money next paycheck

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Melee's closed the gap a bit more on Skullgirls

Melee: $3,465.00
Skullgirls: $3,754.72

lol garbage aint an issue. whats a problem is that we need more smashers in this region so tell everyone u play this game and if they wanna play too
Garbage is obviously a ****in' issue if there are staff members cleaning up after the few Smashers there are's mess.

Metà

Smash Master
@dazrin really? violence said there was only 1 weekend where we weren't allowed to smash, which was prerelease weekend

i understand we'd probably be cutting it short trying to host a tournament in a few days(the 19th), but maybe we could just hold a smashfest/small tourny and have people donate if they want

edit: unless u guys are already actively donating then props i'm probably gonna throw down some money next paycheck
i'd be down for this. i don't think it'll happen though, cause stronghold is busy

`dazrin

Smash Champion
@Sion- I'll talk to Jousune about it tomorrow.

Speaking of which, Metà and I will be at stronghold tomorrow smashing. Anyone else is welcome to come.

Top Bottom